April 28, 2024, 07:45:18 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Anybody interested in going in with me on some Cometic rocker base gaskets

Started by gryphon, December 30, 2008, 11:01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gryphon

I ran into what I think is a pretty good deal on some Cometic one piece rocker base gaskets. These are their Viton covered metal one piece gaskets part number C9865. These puppy's have a list price of $14.09 a pair and the cheapest I've been able to find them is $12 a pair plus shipping. If I can find 3 or 4 guys to go in with me it would cost just a little more than $4 a pair delivered on a 5 pair block. Figure maybe $21 for a set of 5 pairs delivered to your door. That's a pretty good price for anyone who can us 'em. I would have 'em shipped to me and once they arrive I'll get back to you and ship 'em Priority Mail. No money till I get 'em here. That way if there are any problems at all it's not your problem. Anyone who's interested contact me on my home email so we're not using this list for business. Questions would be okay here though I guess.

4DogsanaHog

gryphon,
Are those the "base gaskets", (cylinder head to rocker box)? I might be interested in few of those for that price.
You can't get rid of a bad temper by losing it!

gryphon

Yeah, that's for the rocker to head "base" gaskets. It would run about $100 for 25 pairs. It's a sweet price but not many guys need 25 pairs. I'd really like to find at least 2 or 3 other guys who are interested in a least 5 pairs each.