April 28, 2024, 10:44:08 AM

News:

garage space saver

Started by randallwhitman, December 30, 2008, 04:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randallwhitman

I've got a tiny one car garage that is not wide, but is quite deep.  Right now I have to choose between the bike or the car, but not both, because I can't get the bike sideways at the end of the garage.  What products are available to move a bike around in the garage, besides a lift?  Thanks, Randy
Freedom Behind Bars
103" Shovel
103" '07 FLHX

bigblock6912

harbor freight has a roll on device that you roll the bike on put the kickstand down and you can spin the bike any direction you want. i'll see if i can find you a #

bigblock6912

randallwhitman

Freedom Behind Bars
103" Shovel
103" '07 FLHX

fxstdavew

Most bike problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the seat

mark61

Buy a bike lift with wheels. Use a floor jack. Put a hoist up on the ceiling where you want to swing the bike sideways...Park the car out side!

mark61

2001FLSTC

RK101

That dolly fxstdavew put on there from Harbor freight looks like that might be the ticket to getting the bike crossways in a small garage without to much trouble. :up:
Do not take life too seriously.  You will never get out of it alive.  ~Elbert H

Panzer

First of all, lets look at it this way..............
Who's car is it anyway, your or hers???
If its her's.............well............park the bike outside.   :hyst:
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

seattledyna

that Harbor freight dolly is priced right!  similar ones I have seen run about 4 to 5 hundred bucks!

randallwhitman

Thanks guys.  I ordered the dolly from Harbor Freight.  Randy    :teeth:
Freedom Behind Bars
103" Shovel
103" '07 FLHX

NETacomaFatboy

what is the price on the loft it?

dirtyed

according to the web site... $2 grand!!!