April 27, 2024, 09:48:40 PM

News:

Make Your Last Post For 2008 HERE . . .

Started by JamLazyAss, December 31, 2008, 10:35:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamLazyAss

Hey, this is as good a place as any for a final post  :smilep:

To all of the people here at HTT, all that shared information to and from, all who put up with my off color jokes, and to those who simply put up with me, thank's for a great year.
Best of luck to you and yours in 2009.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

JimB

To everyone here....

HAPPY NEW YEAR from LAS VEGAS

Ape_do

Here's to a new forum platform that doesn't lock up on a daily basis. Kudos to the administrators, and looking forward to an awesome riding season in 2009! :beer: :smiled:

Panzer

Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

Dennis The Menace

bye 2008....see ya never!

Hope every has a safe 2009 and is back here in 365 to toast 2010!

menace

ceduby

I'll drink to that! and to that and that!  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:
Beat it to fit, paint it to match

tinkerman

ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF YOU FOLK HERE ON HTT. :beer:

Looking forward to talking with all of you in the New Year.

Tink
Living on a rock out in the North Atlantic, HTT member since 8/1/2003

88b

Friends

As we move closer to the end of another year I wanted to thank you for all the e-mails you have forwarded to me over the past year.

I must send a big thank you to whoever sent me the one about rat "Potty mouth" in the glue on envelopes, because I now have to use a wet sponge with every envelope that needs sealing.

Also, I now have to wipe the top of every can I open for the same reason.

I no longer have any savings because I gave it all to a sick girl who is about to die in hospital for the 1,387,258th time. But that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Bill Gates and Microsoft are sending me for participating in their special email programs. Or from the senior bank clerk in Nigeria who wants me to split seven million dollars with me for pretending to be a long lost relative of a customer who died intestate.

And I need no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking out for me.

I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward emails to seven friends and make a wish within five minutes.

I no longer drink Coca-Cola because it can remove toilet stains.

I no longer can buy petrol without taking a friend along to watch the car so a serial killer won't crawl in my back seat when I'm filling up.

I no longer go to shopping centres because someone will drug me with a food sample and rob me.

I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number and then I'll get a phone bill with calls to Jamaica, Uganda, Singapore and Uzbekistan.

I can't use anyone's toilet but mine because a big brown African spider is lurking under the seat to cause me instant death when it bites my bum.

I can't even pick up the five bucks I found dropped in the car park because it was probably put there by a crazed axe murderer waiting under my car to grab my leg.

If you don't send this email to at least 144,000 people in the next 10 minutes, a large pelican with an acute case of diarrhoea will sit on your head and fleas from 12 camels will infest your back, causing you to grow a most unsightly hairy hump.

I know this because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbour's ex-mother-in-law's second husband's cousin's plumber â€" and it was on Good Morning Australia.

By the way.... did you know that a South American scientist has, after a lengthy study, discovered that people with low IQs who don't have enough sex, always read their emails while holding the mouse.

Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late.

I hope everyone has a happy healthy new year, and if you make some money good luck to you

iiggii

looks like one thing then another. see ya in 09 man 09 already ?, came quick.  :beer:

mark61

Not enough miles or smiles in 2008 but sure enjoyed the time I spent here on HTT!

See ya in the wind and on the net in 09!

mark61

HIPPO

Buckwheat

Here's wishing all you brain dead reprobate bikers the very best for the coming
year and thanks for all the cyber friendships....even Pan....
Happy new year one and all................

1JITSU1

December 31, 2008, 02:14:27 PM #12 Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 02:16:44 PM by 1JITSU1
          Hope everybody has a better 2009
                      HAPPY NEW YEAR
                            :beer:  :beer:  :beer:

ViennaHog

Happy new year, about 33 min left from the old one.

aquaman

Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggie' until you find a rock.
Will Rogers

Scooter1-2putt

Happy New Year to everyone and have a safe and trouble free 2009!!! :moonbat:
And thanks for this bitch en HTT site It's sooo much better than the old one!!! :pop:

Scooter
Z

help-u2

what new year?
did i miss the old one???
old and confused.  havent worn a watch in 10 years.
dont know which day it is usually....
oh well.  its a bitch to get old...

should i buy a calendar????? :wtf:

gtmalone

2002 Heritage Springer - "Ruby"
95ci - 44mm carb - Andrews 21N cams

JamLazyAss

Quote from: ViennaHog on December 31, 2008, 02:29:09 PM
Happy new year, about 33 min left from the old one.

ViennaHog,
So how's the 2009 New Year going?
We have 3 1/2 hours of 2008 left and counting.
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

Velocity1

May 2009 be a safe, happy and prosperous New Year for us all!  Happy New Year !
'02 FX"Custom"ST
Go Big, or Go Home...

Big Dan

Party animal that I am, it's 9:00 pm, and that means bedtime. Happy New Year!
Never follow the Hippo into the water.

HDRDR

blk-betty

Quote from: Big Dan on December 31, 2008, 07:01:10 PM
Party animal that I am, it's 9:00 pm, and that means bedtime. Happy New Year!

We're right here with you.  Wife crashed at 9:30 and I've been lurking here and trying to watch a blowout bowl game to stay awake another hour and 10.

Hope everyone has a great 2009!
Mark  '12 Road Glide Custom
Coastal SC

crazy joe

Happy New Year and may God Bless Our Troops.

GlockRocket34

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
:beer: :beer: :beer: for all! Cpt. Morgan Private Stock for me and whoever else wants it!
Hope everyone has a safe , healthy and happy 2009!

Jeff    GlockRocket34
Jeff    GlockRocket34