April 28, 2024, 02:59:34 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Happy New Year to ALL Members

Started by HV, December 31, 2008, 11:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HV

I just want to wish all of our members a Happy and SAFE New Year Cheers :beer:

Thank you all for the great support with our new site .....I took a chance on moving HTT to here and was Hope full that the members would move over and accept the new format ....Your responce has been fantastic ...I also want to take this time to thank all of the managers that have come with me and been a great help ....with all the new work I have not always had time to look at all the boards and keep up with things but the other guys have kept the HTT rules working ... we have tried to change to a better place and will be working on this all the time ... With out the help of my main IT Expert Keith ( Coyote ) I could not have pulled off the move and set up the site as good as its become ..Thank You Sir ....I have some more ideas for the new year and if we get time we will be making more changes for sure ...including shutting down the old MSN Site and hopefully saving as much of it as possible ....if any of you have suggestions for improvements feel free to E Mail me or PM any of the Managers

Thank You again
Brian HV

Ride Safe And Ride Informed with the new HTT  :up:
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

ceduby

Back at ya HV. You done a real good job. This site is just as good if not better than the old. Much faster and with out all of MSN hang ups.
Hope y'all have a great 2009 with miles of smiles.
Beat it to fit, paint it to match

No Problem

thanks for starting and making the new site great  @ a very  merry happy new year

garynj

Same to you Brian! and if you see john w.or cookie tell them the same !Thank you for the new site.
                                Gary

tinkerman

Happy New Year to you as well HV and to the rest of the managers and the whole crew (5300 and counting) at HTT.

It's early going yet and you have built a strong foundation to move this site forward. Job well done. Looking forward to participating here through 2009 and beyond.

ALL THE BEST IN THE NEW YEAR!!!!

Tink
Living on a rock out in the North Atlantic, HTT member since 8/1/2003

Panzer

Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

truck

I can only echo what HV said and add a thank you to all that realize that there must be some rules that need to be followed to keep this site running smooth.
I'm hoping that 2009 will be a turn around year for the economy but it doesn't look good for that, so we will just have to knuckle down and get er done somehow.
Happy New Year to all, please don't drink and drive.
Happy New Year from trück :up: an insignificant cog in the machine of life.
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

iiggii

RK101

I to can only echo what Brian said.  :beer: Here's to all the members of HTT.  :beer: Ride safe, and may 2009 be the best ever for you and your families.
  RK101
Do not take life too seriously.  You will never get out of it alive.  ~Elbert H

Clintster

Membership here is a real pleasure,  sure learn a lot, many good folks.  Thanks for the efforts of staff and members to keep sharing the info... Happy New Year !!
Drive fast, take chances

starrider

ANNIEFATS

I just want to say Happy New Year to all.
And to send a thank you to the management here at the new HTT.
Todd
There are 10 types of people. Those who can read binary, and those who can't!

aquaman

Thanks to all who make this site the best.  Happy New Year!!
Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggie' until you find a rock.
Will Rogers

Fxstchewy

Happy New Year to All you HTT'ers............ :beer: Chewy.
"I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can have the change."

Dennis The Menace

Happy 2009, Brian!  Thank you to you and the rest of the Admins for making this a great site!

menace

1JITSU1

I like to thank every one on this one and the old site
I have leraned a lot from all of you
I think we all should thank all the ADMINISTRATORS for their time
to run this site all the year long
they all deserve a great round of applause
thank you and  HAPPY NEW YEAR  :beer:

jrflhr

texaskatfish

The old HTT kept me from losin my mind in a wheelchair for 4 months.......(the oxy's helped too - snikker)

This new incarnation KICKS ASS and we appreciate all yall managers hard work!

Happiest and most Prosperous New Years to ALL Yall!
Katfish  Vice President   Cypress Chapter BACA
RIP Jester http://bacaworld.org/

littlefrank

Happy New to you as well. And thank you for the great site. I have not posted anything yet, but I sure learn a bunch. I'm new at this and also bought my first HD six months ago. A 97 Fat Boy, with only 8000 miles. Loving every minute of it too. Be safe and Happy New Year too all.

Sailor285

HDRDR

blk-betty

HV -

Thanks for all you and the other admins have done to transition us over.  Much better environ here.

Have a great '09!
Mark  '12 Road Glide Custom
Coastal SC

roadglide65

HV

Thanks and all of you keep up the great work on this site. :up:  :up:  :up:  :up:  :up:

Everyone have a safe New Year have a few  :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: but don't drive!!!

crazy joe

Ditto what 05FLHTC  said Happy New Year Everyone!

HarleyCharley

Happy and Prosperous New Year to all. The admins have done a great job with the forum but I gotta had it to a lot of the members for all the info the continually give. Thanks!

:wink: