HD dumb guy Ft Carson/Aghanistan

Started by AmericanLowRider, March 29, 2011, 08:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanLowRider

Well...as the title says...don't know much, but I am slowly learning.  Looking forward to using and abusing the search here.  I may even have a few questions now and again.

Currently deployed to Afghan land, but should be home shortly...bought my first Harley while home on R&R....2002 FXDL.  Can't wait to get home and get some more time on the road with her.

Not totally new to Harley's though...used to own a 95 Buell S2T....loved that ride!

mayor

welcome! and thank you for your service.  :up:   As a proud owner of an '02 FXDL as well, I can say you did good by buying one.  They are a great bike, and versatile enough to use for a quick trip into town or a trip half way across the country (although, probably be fine the whole way too if you were so inclined    :teeth: ). 
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

Quad D

:up: Bout time we see you around!!!  Is that thing still going on "over there"....oh, that conflict or whatever.... :hyst:

AmericanLowRider

Quote from: mayor on March 29, 2011, 08:26:55 AM
welcome! and thank you for your service.  :up:   As a proud owner of an '02 FXDL as well, I can say you did good by buying one.  They are a great bike, and versatile enough to use for a quick trip into town or a trip half way across the country (although, probably be fine the whole way too if you were so inclined    :teeth: ).

Thanks Mayor...I love it already, and only got 3 rides in before I had to get back to the...How did Quad D put it "Conflict"?  Do have a multi-state trip planned for Sturgis when I get back!

Quote from: Quad D on March 29, 2011, 08:58:16 AM
:up: Bout time we see you around!!!  Is that thing still going on "over there"....oh, that conflict or whatever.... :hyst:

Yeah...yeah...I know....now quiet before I chunk this Gatorade bottle over this sheet we call a wall at ya! 

Dennis The Menace

Low rider, you are certainly are not dumb...dumb people join the Marines.  lol  (11 years Army 11B myself)

Thank you so much for serving us and our great country!  When you get home, I hope you have many happy miles on the new ride.  I am up in Highlands Ranch, so can meet ya for a ride too.

Stay safe, brother.

Dennis

Panzer

Get home safe so you can ride.........them's orders soldier :up:
Ditto on, thx 4 your service and tell the others there we said the same.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

Garandman

"If at first you don't succeed, you shouldn't be a Paratrooper."

davem

Welcome and THANK YOU for your service ! My son is currently stationed at carson. A combat eng. Set to deploy in aug
2011denim blk SG, SE stage one, SE pipes & wires, lots of xtra chrome