April 28, 2024, 08:46:41 AM

News:

Discounted OEM Buell parts??

Started by NCTURBOS, April 04, 2011, 08:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCTURBOS

Anyone know of a good dealer for discounted Buell parts?  I emailed Jenni, but they're not a Buell dealership...

K.
-Boosted 95" B... 160.75-hp & 141.55-tq, 93-octane
-2017 FLTRXS... Stock

dablaze

I know up here in Canada I had a few offer me their inventory at up to 80% off if I took it all. Just something to consider.

Craig
Second Shift Cycle

prodrag1320

sell it on EBAY,all the BUELL stuff we`ve put on there is going for big $$$

panhead_dan

A great place to get Buell parts is American Sportbike.

mark61

Good luck finding parts from dealers anymore. Even the ones who still service them do not seem to be answering email inquireys about parts. I check with Al at American SportBike. If he does not have it he ussually knows where or who would.

mark61

garyajaz

Parts?  what are these parts you speak of??
around here the 3-4 dealers never carrried them when they were in business.
i wanted some stuff for my XB and the parts guy literally brought out a shoe box and said this is what we have.  dig through it..
they did have a foot peg i needed in stock.
and a oil filter.

mark61

Oil filter for my '99 Thunderbolt is the same as my Y2K road king. I been using Wix filters for years anyways. Go to Wix site and they will give you the number for your filter.
Was using K&N but changed oil cooler on road king now they won't fit. Wix is a little cheaper at my supply house anyways.
mark61

garyajaz

October 26, 2012, 09:38:34 AM #7 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 10:26:36 AM by garyajaz
yep, napa is my filter supplier.
also headlight. (and way cheaper than h=d)
American sport bike got me seals and bushings for forks.
not a lot of them sold.  i dont think aftermarkett will keep up like on regular harles. just no demand.
we could be in trouble in a few years.
but hell. i restore vintage euro bikes and manage to get/make parts.
i broke 3 foot pegs on left side.  no, did not put knee down.

also, for some reason, guys buying the chopper frames.
lots of running gear parts sitting engineless.
what were they thinking????

get one of the best handling bikes out there and ridgid frame chop it.  sheesh...  some peoples kids