April 28, 2024, 02:12:41 AM

News:

Robbie Maddison Jump

Started by hd-dream, January 01, 2009, 10:27:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultrashovel

January 01, 2009, 10:52:00 AM #1 Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 06:07:37 PM by Ultrashovel
Oh gee. I'd have to clean my shorts just thinking about it. Hope he doesn't get hurt in the future. (gulp)  :wtf:

JamLazyAss

This guy has the biggest "GO-NADS" I've ever seen...

He's right there with the Knevil's for sure.

Absolutely amazing  :pop:
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

crazy joe

seattledyna

WOW!! at first I thought thats amazing...now go back down...I had no idea he would do it!!!!

Tre_11 FLHX

Amazing- Really did not expect him to go back down.
11 103 FLHX-TW555 cams,10.5:1, FM 2-1-2 ex, FM heads, VPC, JP mufflers, PV tuner

crow

That was a totally incredible stunt.  I am so glad he made it safely.

What will he dream up next???
Knees in the Breeze is all I need........:)

Jeffd

I watched that last night and thought "Unbelievable"  going up was bad enough but the blind leap of faith coming back down yowza. 

the one advantage he has over what evel did was he has technology on his side.  He can calculate speed ramp angle etc all computor generated etc.  Knevil just wet his finger and held it in the air. 

RK101

I really don't think you can compare what he did to what Evil did. I don't think you can compare any sport today to yestereday. Like Jeff said technology has changed everything. It did take some nerve though and it was new.  :up:
Do not take life too seriously.  You will never get out of it alive.  ~Elbert H

HV

I think even the MAN Evil would have applauded that Jump....Im Impressed
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

Rusty Steel

If it ain't broke... Fix it until it is.

hotham

I agree that was incredible.  People forget that Evel rode a Harley with no long suspension, poor brakes and no computer to do the calculations these jumpers have now.  Not taking anything away from todays daredevils, but they do have some advantages.

Flat Dog

aquaman

Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggie' until you find a rock.
Will Rogers

rkrdr2

I like the way he ignored his gold diggin fake ass girl friend after the jump...he push her away a couple times and was hugging everyone but her :hyst: