April 28, 2024, 05:34:15 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Started by 05FLHTC, January 01, 2009, 11:20:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05FLHTC

January 01, 2009, 11:20:46 AM Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 08:40:02 PM by 05FLHTC
 :angry:
Illinois the Corruption Capitol of USA

RKC03

I think maybe ure right, probably a result of "traffic" on HTT since it's New Years....?  RKC03
RKC03

low_rider1979

HTT member since 2002

Big Dan

Working well for me, but I've been bouncing back and forth between the computer and the garage, and haven't spent any real time here.
Never follow the Hippo into the water.

Tre_11 FLHX

Very slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow on my end also.  :wtf:
11 103 FLHX-TW555 cams,10.5:1, FM 2-1-2 ex, FM heads, VPC, JP mufflers, PV tuner

sandrooney

Patience is such a waste of time .

starrider

harleyjt

2017 Ultra Classic - Mysterious Red/Velocity Red

JamLazyAss

Yep, here too  :angry:

Must be everyone has today off all over the world and is on the net.
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

HV

Slow here too...on and off.....I did a server ping and trace .....looks like its the Actual server for the site that's slow... not the net... I'm sure the high volume has something to do with it too...I see we have had 3 times the amount of new members joining today ( Not a bad thing )  :up:

HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

Panzer

Ok........everyone shutdown and come back tomorrow.
I'll stay here and guard the fort
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

HV

Yes looks normal now.... always issues on a lot of sites this time of year... higher then normal usage... Im still happy with the average speed... still more dependable then MSN was ... and they are continuously working on updating and at least keeping me informed of changes...unlike the MSN Take what you have and like it or leave attitude
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT