April 27, 2024, 01:29:01 AM

News:

Gday from down under

Started by jim76, January 02, 2009, 03:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jim76

Gday all im from Australia, i have a 08 sportster custom i have had it for about 12 months now n im loving it. i have put pipes n filter n fitted a thunder max ECM on as well. i was a lurker on the old site n have decided to join up. hoping to learn a few things n help out if i can. any way catch up with u in the forums

thanks Jim76

The Don

:up: G'day mate, I'm in Port Stephens NSW. Welcome
Cris aka The Don
Had a 1981 FXFE (Modified of course) for 20 yrs
Now have a 89 Heritage(modified)

spanners

I am in Penrith in Sydneys West. Heritage Softail '95, just updated from the trusty old Shovel and one day I'll own another. :smiled:

Spanners 

FSG

Jim, Chris, Spanners, welcome to HTT, friendly folk that have a lot to share.

I spent a few years in Penrith (lots of it at the Red Cow) in the early 70's before going further north then OS in '79, now living in Brissie as I got too fond of the warm weather.

I can see Chris is Port Stephens but Jim where are you, out in the Hay area?

HeritageSpecial

Welcome aboard Jim! I'm Brent aka HS and located in Gippsland Vic. Someday I will do a "Aussie role call" in the general board and see how many are here-- seems to be quite a few.

I'm a transplant Yank from Southern Illinois having lived here (so far) for 22 years. Ride 2 '96's-- a FLSTN reasonably well modified and a FLHT Stage 1 W/tour pack and lowers but otherwise bone stock. Just haven't figured how to ride them both at the same time...

Regards,
HS
2009 FLHTCU "BargeGlide" Stage 2 / 1996 FLSTN Stage 3.

JamLazyAss

Hey Jim,

Welcome aboard.

I'm just around the globe from ya in New York State.

Looking forward to talking with ya!
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...