May 08, 2024, 03:23:45 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Right-side Shifter or Jockey Shift

Started by hddk722, April 25, 2011, 02:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hddk722

I am new to this site and can't really figure out how to do the welcome page.  Last year, I had a bad cycle accident in which both myself and my wife both lost parts of our left legs. 6 months after the accident , I was back riding my wife's trike with a Pingel electric shifter set up that I put on. It works very well but I need to get back to normal shifting, especially if the electric shifter breaks down. Does anyone know of a right side shifter set up? Also, I have seen a jockey shift setup that has the clutch cable attached to it, but don't the name of the manufacturer. Soon, I hope to be back on two wheels, so any info that any one can give me would be great.
Thanks for your time!
HDDK722

02roadcling

Wow I can't believe this went unnoticed for so long. If you see this then post your question in the General Section.
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

hardheaded

sure would like to see more on this topic. need to shift my bike on the right side too.

Panzer

As 02 had said, both of you should post your questions in the "General" section.
All the help you both need is here for the asking.
Welcome to HTT, here to help.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.