April 28, 2024, 06:38:46 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

kuryakyn ultra tour bag

Started by bigtoe, January 03, 2009, 03:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigtoe

I was wondering if anyone has tried this bag? I have a springer classic and want to mount this bag on the rear pillion.
   The bag looks awfully big and i don't know if I'll have enough room to be comfortable on a long ride. Couple of rides coming up and I'm a pretty big guy.If not this bag, any ideas on other bags would be appreciated.
                                                                                                 Thx,
                                                                                                       Big Toe

RK101

I don't know anything more than you do about that particular bag. I have been running this bags on road trips for the last 4 years and am quite happy with it. It makes a great back rest when you turn it around and sit it on the seat. I can tell you that the quality is great as with most of what they sell.  :up:Good luck

http://motorcycle-luggage.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_code=MLK4140
Do not take life too seriously.  You will never get out of it alive.  ~Elbert H