April 27, 2024, 02:32:19 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

names new still the same old me

Started by quikbike, November 01, 2008, 04:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quikbike

Hey Folks........

GandolfonaHarley2 is now quikbike.

This is the name I have been using for quite a while on other forums. I had tried to change Gandolf on HTT but had been unsucessful.

Just want to say thanks to all of you that have taken your time to set this new forum up. I've been going through some family crap as we had to put my mom in a nursing home last week. My dads 90 and kind of lost right now without mom around and my wife and I have been helping out as much as possible. Very little time left for web surfing
I hate snow

HV

Jeff ... its good to have a place to come and talk to guys about that stuff...

Later Dude
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

02roadcling

Good family man! Maybe you would want to include your old name on the left side below your new name along with "rather ride". That way the guys who know you will be able to continue on where we all left off.
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

CraigArizona85248

Jeff,

I'm terrible at remember such things like who used to be called what.  Why don't you put "used to be Gandolf" where you have the message "rather be riding" for the next month or so.  By then I'll figure it out and will remember who you are  ;D  I'm sure I'm not the only one with these sorts of memory problems.  LOL

-Craig

Little Al

good idea Craig!

my memory for that stuff is totally shot, hell if you didn't have Craig and Arizona together I wouldn't have known it was you. and you are my Panhead god! I like the pictures here too, nice touch to help identify people going forward.

Little Al
Little Al

quikbike

I hate snow

seattledyna

I just stayed with seattledyna, even though the dyna was 4 bikes ago and I now live in Northern CA ;)
sometimes a name just sticks with ya

FSG

You can always edit your profile, the display name (the one that all can see) can be different to the user name you registered with.   ;)