May 03, 2024, 09:33:47 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Snow

Started by -SeabrookTrickBagger, January 03, 2009, 07:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-SeabrookTrickBagger

None here.  Nearly 80 degrees today.  Got razzed about wearing a light jacket.

How are things in Rockchester, John?   :teeth:  Just my annual winter "hello" to ya, John.

Seabrook

fxstdavew

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate the cold
Most bike problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the seat

marc

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate the cold

What he said...LOL...

02roadcling

02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

texaskatfish

Hey yall it aint all hearts n flowers 'round heah................38 n mistin out - BRRRRRRR
Katfish  Vice President   Cypress Chapter BACA
RIP Jester http://bacaworld.org/

hoghead90

:sad:  A foot of snow here and 23*. It sucks!

Justpassingas

For Duty and Humanity

Blazing Saddles

Just got back from a week at my condo in Silver Star - near Vernon, British Columbia. There ws 2 feet of snow overnight!!!
I'm lovin' it!!!!!

Blazin'

hotham

Every year our friends head for Yuma in Nov.  They stay until the middle of April.  We hate them.

Rusty Steel

Don't be a hater... :hyst:
If it ain't broke... Fix it until it is.

Biscuit

This was taken in Seattle around Christmas time

"I do all my own stunts".

Memnar

I love snow, never enough here in Albuquerque. Looking at moving back to Colorado and getting a snow mobile for the winter.
Albuquerque, NM.

Black Jack

We've got enough snow here in the Selkirk and Rocky Mountains this year to cover Albuquerque 3 feet deep.
'95 Fatty '02 E-Glide
HTT 7/7/03

Fugawee

That picture of Seattle really gets Me. I lived over on the Bremerton side from 1979 to 1983. It snowed once; on New Years Eve. I think it was 80' or 81'. Got about 2 inches of snow. By 2 PM, New Years Day it was gone...Melted...Good bye. No more snow the rest of the time I lived out there. From what I see on the News, the Seattle area has gotten pounded with the white stuff this year. Crazy Weather. Gotta love it if Your a Skier or Snow-mobiler though, I guess. I'm in Connecticut now, and I hate it. The older I get...The more I hate it. Moving is not an option at the time; so I'll have to deal with it.

tomcat64

this is out the front door of our store a couple of days ago

t-c

Panzer

January 08, 2009, 10:51:30 AM #15 Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 11:47:03 AM by Panzer
Scud rockets....??  
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

kik

This sucks.....I'm at work right now, in Batavia IL. and It's 18 degrees outside and it's suppose to get even colder by Monday.

Kik

truck

Hey tomcat what is that a picture of?
Like so many others you don't have your city and state listed in your profile so we can not know what is going in your neighborhood but I'm guessing it isn't a scud.
Could it be you are in the PNW and that is a flood going on?
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

Memnar

Quote from: Black Jack on January 07, 2009, 11:37:19 AM
We've got enough snow here in the Selkirk and Rocky Mountains this year to cover Albuquerque 3 feet deep.

Oh how I wish that would come true.
Albuquerque, NM.

-SeabrookTrickBagger

Ok, ok.  Geez!

I got paid back yesterday.  Had to don my Gerbings when I headed to Angleton, Texas yesterday morning .... must have been 49 degrees!!!!  By the time I walked out of Goe Harley Davidson dealership, it warmed up to 60 degrees and there I was stuck with my Gerbings............................. oh the pain, misery and agony on me, if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.............
Seabrook

hdpegscraper

Truck... that sunrise pic looks to be from Alexandria, MN.

tipdog

Someone in the north that has a good camera should do a northern GRUMPY so all our southern friends can enjoy the wonderment of winter  lol

wolf_59

Oh thats rubbing it in just a little LOL
Snow is just starting to melt here in the 4 Corners area which makes MUD! if it looks like it's going to be around 40 I have to get the bike out of the shed while the grounds froze
The price you pay for living in the sticks

buzzurd

Grew up in Wisc. (Waukesha),moved to NC when I got out of the military 35 years ago.Pipes froze here yesterday. :angry:Screw cold weather!!!!!!On the other hand though,100 degrees and 100% humidity can make summer here quite uncomfortable too.
Buzzurd

Faast Ed

Which reminds me,..... I have to go shovel some snow so mama can go grocery shopping.     :emsad:

Thanks for the reminder, HTT.   (Grrr...)
≡Faast Ed>