April 27, 2024, 01:57:12 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Aussie - Sydney West

Started by spanners, January 04, 2009, 02:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spanners

hi guys,

been here for a few weeks and another Ausssie posting in here prompted me to intro myself.

Located about 60km west of Sydney Australia and currently ride a Heritage Softail 1995 that replaced my trusty shovel only in October.

Have ridden all my life (5 y/o) and raced ''til mid 20's. Started on Jappas then moved 2 Harleys and had 2 Shovels FLT and FXS/B leading to the Softail (sometimes you need to keep the 'lil woman happy :embarrassed:) :wink: ) after the other half had an accident and can't pillion on the older bikes anymore.

Qualified as Automotive and Light Aircraft (alyhough never worked on aircraft) technician and spent time with vehicle manufaturers in various capacities and have now moved into media.

Anyway that's a snapshot and love the site has been very helpful with assistance of members.

HV

Welcome to HTT Spanners !...we have enough Aussies here now for your own Chapter ...  :wink:
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

The Don

Welcome Spanners,
Used to be in Sydney, lived in the northern beaches but spent most of my time with mates around west.Got an 89 Heritage after 20 years on a Shovel (had a break of 5 years in between due to finances)
Have a look at www.hdforums.com.au, I'm a member there too, good local bunch.
Had a 1981 FXFE (Modified of course) for 20 yrs
Now have a 89 Heritage(modified)