May 06, 2024, 10:04:58 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

TTS MasterTuner

Started by Coff 06, January 05, 2009, 11:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coff 06

Just got my new build broke in and waiting to get my new TTS MasterTuner.Looking for input (good or bad) from people who have experience with them.TIA for any comments. :smiled:  Coff 06
06 FX Springer, 98",11/1,9B+4*,HPI 55/58 /5.3inj,HDSP Pro Street heads,123/118

Don D

Yes absolutely a good product
We changed an 06 to closed loop and used the V-Tune module too. tuning on the road similar to the DTT Twin Scan II or III but the changes are made for you and all that is needed is to upload the results after a data run. I would not say it gets rid of the need for a tune but it sure makes the tune easier as the WOT and timing can be focused on, the midrange is essentially done or close to it in the right hands.
Sweet

Coff 06

That's really good news.I've been talking to a tuner that feels the same way,and i will be making an appt for a dyno tune with him as soon as the $$$ is here. :up: :teeth:  Coff 06
06 FX Springer, 98",11/1,9B+4*,HPI 55/58 /5.3inj,HDSP Pro Street heads,123/118

Arrowsmit

Another :up: for the TTS tuner! I've been tinkering w/the VE's myself (as weather permits - YUK!) using a TSII/Wego & my bike is running smoother, reving faster, throttle response is MUCH crisper, & it's pulling stronger (thru all RPM's) than it ever did w/several dyno-'toons' on a PCIII usb or w/the TMAT. All this improvement w/a complete novice (myself) 'tuning' the VE's, running the 'canned map' AFR's, & no timing adjustments yet...I can hardly wait to see what it's like w/one of Herko's great tunes! The TTS is AWESOME!!

VicW.

Sonny S.

Arrowsmit

January 05, 2009, 02:42:12 PM #5 Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 02:43:54 PM by Arrowsmit
Quotedyno-'toons'  :hyst:

Hehehe...even that's giving too much credit to these clowns around here.  :angry:

VicW.

waskier01

another "thumbs up for the TTS."

Sonny S.

I got to install one....then the guy put the bike up for the winter just as I was ready to start playing with the V-Tune.
I prolly won't see it until April ....... I wanna play  :cry:

WVULTRA

:up: :up: :up: for the TTS MasterTune and the excellent support and service from Herko-Bagger!

:beer:
'07 ULTRA, AXTELL 107"/BAISLEY SS HEADS/HPI 48/DARKHORSE CRANK/RINEHART TDs/TTS

Arrowsmit

Quoteexcellent support and service from Herko-Bagger!

You got that right WVULTRA - THANKS HERKO!!!  :up:

VicW.