April 28, 2024, 01:55:07 AM

News:

we gotta chat room !!

Started by nomadbkr, November 03, 2008, 08:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nomadbkr

.. well how 'bout that ..
.. I just discovered that our new improved HTT has a chat room ! ..
... the link is at the top of any page ..
.. I haven't done the chat thing in years .. but it is how I learned to type @ the speed of thought ..  ;D LOL
.. I did the required Java download and checked it out ..
.. there was no one there, but it looks good and seems to werk good  ..
.. not really into the chat thing anymore ... but it might come in handy if anyone has a burning tech issue to solve like "NOW" ..
.. or maybe a place for geeksters and geek wannabe's to hang out ..
.. some chat rooms move quick ..
.. good place to pick up speed on the keyboard ..

... not that I'm admitting to a "geek" status here ..  ::)

.. LOL .. anyhew .. thought I'd throw it out there in case y'all hadn't noticed ..

nomad

dave_9113

November 03, 2008, 08:42:54 PM #1 Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 08:46:18 PM by dave_9113
Jeeeeezz....next thing you'll tell us is you'll be replacing the Super E with a fancy CV carb or someting. 

You can tell where the geeks hang out.  TC- 547 posts, Evo - 135, Shovel-144.  Need I say more.  Junk! ;)

dave

pappyfreebird

fug ! thought i  been typun at the speed a thought :-[  but this way know one knows it takes me 40 minutes per post

Old Crow

Quote from: dave_9113 on November 03, 2008, 08:42:54 PM
Jeeeeezz....next thing you'll tell us is you'll be replacing the Super E with a fancy CV carb or someting. 

You can tell where the geeks hang out.  TC- 547 posts, Evo - 135, Shovel-144.  Need I say more.  Junk! ;)

dave

Ah, all them yups who buy the TC's just gotta talk stuff to death instead of just getting out in the shop and getting their hands dirty.  :pop:
This ain't Dodge City, and you ain't Bill Hickock.

pappyfreebird

fug i tried a chatroom once,,,but they kept sayun the french n mexican chatrooms r over there etc..  :embarrassed:

Lew

-It is now later than it has ever been before-