Previous topic - Next topic

roadchaser

Where are these tuners being bought and who has the best deal?Thanks

RoadKingKohn

Quote from: roadchaser on January 06, 2009, 03:56:05 AM
Where are these tuners being bought and who has the best deal?Thanks
Look for Herko on this forum.

HD/Wrench

Well I know that we are to be added to Master tunes dealer list. Price wise they retail at 425. I have seen where some guys are offering specials to forum members. Priced from 385-400 ( on the specials) we have been selling them for 385 to match those speicals.

Coff 06

Just got a quote from Fuelmoto,379.00+10.00 shipping. :smiled:  Coff 06
06 FX Springer, 98",11/1,9B+4*,HPI 55/58 /5.3inj,HDSP Pro Street heads,123/118

Don D

My head customers will be getting them at my cost, much less than this.

slo-poke 03

can you set the closed loop AFR (to a point) with the TTS?

parrot

Don,
Just bought a 09 Road Glide with a 103 Stage II (Still have the Heritage you built for me!).  Would this be a good tuner for the new bike?
Bill

Don D

OH heck yes
Being able to adjust the ETC throttle control, closed loop bias, and timing would be a big advantage over the download.
Give me a call and we can talk.
We need to get some heads and cams in that 09!

JAFHR

Don't forget about my 08 Ultra. I need work too. Hey, how about the auto tune. I know it's expensive, but is it worth the extra bucks. I do like the fact that you hook it up and that's it. (that is it right) Or with the other tuner can you tune it better than the auto tune?

:potstir:
2011 Road Glide CVO 110 with Woods 777 cams, Power commander 4, Rhinehart 4"

Steve Cole

Masertune comes complete with V-tune, DataMaster and TTS software updater. This way you get all the software in one package and the updater allows you to go on-line and get the latest updates at no charge. The Auto tune feature only works on factory bikes with O2 sensors. It can be done by anyone with a laptop and a little time and effort. By itself you will get 95% of the tuning done with nothing else. The last part will not matter unless your looking for a max power output bike. For a bike that runs well, get great mileage and has good all around power it's all you need. You can also get the last little bit by yourself, it's just a little harder to do but just look back a few years to carburetored bikes and all this tuning was done without the new tuning aids. The bikes ran fine and made good power when tuned properly so it can be done. The dyno and a good AFR gauge just make doing it easier and quicker than before.
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.