May 04, 2024, 04:01:56 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Sacramento head porters

Started by rawshog, January 07, 2009, 10:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rawshog

Anybody know of a good head porting shop in the Sacramento, CA area?

ejk_dyna

you have a very good porter in your area (rancho cordova) - b.c. gerolamy

bcheads.com

if you are just looking for a cheap street port for a mild build they would NOT be your choice.

hdjax2

B-C Gerolamy :up: Because you said a good porter
Stuck in Lodi, Ca

rawshog

Yea.  I am putting a 95 in since I hit 130,000 on the clock.  Bike still ran great.  But I had an opportunity to get the SE kit for 35% off list and no tax.  So, 95 it will be.  Not looking for a race build.  But I keep hearing that I should do some porting to get the most out of it.  Planned on a valve job anyway.

mtnmotorrider

There's a guy goes by the name Z-Man (Zimmerman) in Chico who did my evo SE heads for a very resonable price ( several years ago).  He did a clean up all the way through the runners and bowl blend for $250.  He has a flow bench and does a before and after flow test to show results.  He's on Park Avenue, down toward the west end.
I like most dogs better than most people.

GoFast.....

I would not look at who is closest to me but who in America is really good for a resonable price.
Nothing like the Sound of a Harley and the Smell of Rubber

Jeffd

wfolarry, gmr, deweys, bigboyz..all can do a budget job that will be a very good value.