May 07, 2024, 08:36:20 PM

News:

Cycle smith 13" Bagger apes-

Started by Tre_11 FLHX, January 07, 2009, 04:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tre_11 FLHX

Anyone running these on there Bagger with batwing.  Thinking about these for my 09 UC. IMO Apes are the most comfortable handlebars-had 18" on my softail.  Pictures would be nice.

As always-TIA
Mike
11 103 FLHX-TW555 cams,10.5:1, FM 2-1-2 ex, FM heads, VPC, JP mufflers, PV tuner

jaxhog

Yep got them on my 08 street glide, really like them, just above the fairing but low enough so most of the wind goes over your hands.  I think I would have gotten rid of the streetglide because I wasn't comfortable with the stock bars.  Had to waite quite awile before we got the fly by wire figured out. I've rode it about 10k with them and if friends ride it they start thinking that they are very comfortable!    jack

jaxhog

Tryin to attach pix off my phone.

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

ULTRADOG

i had 18;s but traded the bike for a 08 road glide

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
HAVE A GOOD TIME ITS LATER THAN YOU THINK

Tre_11 FLHX

Thanks for the replies.  I order a set that is complete for ABS-13" 1.25 apes, braided clutch cable, break lines etc..

Mike
11 103 FLHX-TW555 cams,10.5:1, FM 2-1-2 ex, FM heads, VPC, JP mufflers, PV tuner

bigpete1

i have them on my 03 it is in my profile pic side view if interested as said very comfortable ,pete

Tre_11 FLHX

For those who have apes on a batwinged bagger, any tips on installation?  First hand experience, would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Mike

ULTRADOG

the only thing i did that made it easier was int the cci book they have a kit to extend the wires that is the only way to go you can get every wire inside the bars and it looks great
                                                                                              bill
HAVE A GOOD TIME ITS LATER THAN YOU THINK