May 04, 2024, 10:47:19 AM

News:

Jims 131 - Engine Cost

Started by ChromeWhore, January 08, 2009, 09:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChromeWhore

Does anyone knows a good price on a JIMS 131? If so, which dealership would that be?

JIMS 131 Alpha Engine (A-Engine) has been out for a year or two. The JIMS 131 Beta (B-Engine) is schedule to be release in July '09. I'll be looking at the 131B engine for a 06 Softail. I'm looking at just the engine itself. I'll purchase the TB and injectors on a later date.

I'm not rich or anything. I'll have to sell a lot of "Potty mouth" and take out a small loan. Perhaps, I can convince the ol' lady to pitch in...  :wink:

Thanks in advance,

--CW
an idiot if you do, an asshole if you don't... WTF

02FYRFTR

Try any of the following: Zanotti's H/D,Chicago H/D,Tr-County H/D or Hale's H/D.  To the best of my knowledge they are only sold by authorized H/D dealerships.  Finding one going belly up in June wwith the "B" motor would be real tough.  Expect to pay five figures with shipping.

ULTRADOG

why not call jims and see if there isnt a customer wanting to return one that is willing to make a deal(just a thought) you know how it goes some people order "Potty mouth" then when it shows up they come up with why they dont have the rest of the money  :sink:
HAVE A GOOD TIME ITS LATER THAN YOU THINK

ChromeWhore

Yeah, it's not a cheap engine. I'll look into those dealerships. I did talk to JIMS first hand and they are more pricey than the dealership itself...   :crook:

People do miscalculate and half a$$ make a purchase, so I'll inquire about someone ordering one that they can't make good on the remaining amount.

Thanks,

--CW
an idiot if you do, an asshole if you don't... WTF