May 08, 2024, 05:08:00 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Stupid Cager Tricks version 3,278,965.9

Started by texaskatfish, January 09, 2009, 07:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

texaskatfish

Yall know - jussssssssssssssstabout the time you think you've seen every dumaxx move a cager could possibly make:

I'm sure yall are familiar with U-turns under interstates. You bear left 1 more lane from the 'left turn only' lane to proceed under an underpass and reverse your direction right?

Well I-10 here is all re-built and big and wide and awesome! The U-turn lanes under the underpasses are nice and wide as well (but as I understand it only legal for single lane of traffic- even though 2 cars or trucks 'could' fit side by side)

I rolled under an underpass last week and noticed a homeless feller that must have had his 'New Years cheer' on..........he was just a dancing away all by himself. As I glanced at this guy and smiled - a MOM VAN passed me on the left in the dang u-turn lane!!! Biotch prolly didn't miss sideswiping me by more than a foot..............

just goes to show we gotta have eyes in the backs of our heads every single second!

:wtf:  :bf:  :angry:
Katfish  Vice President   Cypress Chapter BACA
RIP Jester http://bacaworld.org/

Biscuit

Damn Katfish.  Can't even acknowledge the homeless any more, without getting killed.
I'm sure she had to get her kid to soccer practice on time.  Glad you and Gracie are ok.
"I do all my own stunts".

hdjax2

January 09, 2009, 09:20:54 AM #2 Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 09:24:00 AM by hdjax2
Good to see you here tellin us about this Katfish. The thought of gettin ass-ended and becoming part of some dumass cager's radiator grill gives me the heebie-jeebies.   This is a good reminder for all of us to check our 6 whenever we lift at all. (lift=let off the gas) Glad you are okay...
Stuck in Lodi, Ca

4DWUDS

I don't know what it is , maybe it's the mexican water but some of the worst driving I've seen has been in Texas. Saw two Silver Fox's back up the interstate because they missed the turn into the Rest area(backed up past the area exit just so they could go in the entrance). Watched two good ol boys park their pickups under(they needed shade) the interstate over pass,(they came from opposite directions) got out and had a meeting(complete with refreshments) Chatted for 5 minuets and went on their way. I know there's more but thankfully I forgot them.
To Err is human, To Forgive Divine. Neither of which is Marine Corps Policy.

Panzer

January 09, 2009, 09:33:02 AM #4 Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 09:38:45 AM by Panzer
Never amazes me what some do.
I keep telling myself in the cage or on the bike, expect to unexpected.
Saved my a$$ a few times.
Yup, I talk to myself & if I get answers, I'm registering at the funny farm.
Dumb & dumber and a whole lot more especially with cell phones.
     Be safe all, them's orders.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

Phu Cat

Comin home on the interstate from 3rd shift about 18-20 years ago, I had some dim wit try to pass me on the bike on the right berm.  Being the AH I was at the time, I sped up and kept him over there.  We rode that way a couple miles until an exit came up.  Not sure if he wanted to get off or not, but he did.  (Not quite the ahole now that I was then.)

PC
Too much horsepower is almost enough.

meffamike

Quote from: 4DWUDS on January 09, 2009, 09:24:09 AM
I don't know what it is , maybe it's the mexican water but some of the worst driving I've seen has been in Texas. Saw two Silver Fox's back up the interstate because they missed the turn into the Rest area(backed up past the area exit just so they could go in the entrance). Watched two good ol boys park their pickups under(they needed shade) the interstate over pass,(they came from opposite directions) got out and had a meeting(complete with refreshments) Chatted for 5 minuets and went on their way. I know there's more but thankfully I forgot them.

Sorry but I disagree- Seattle has the worst drivers. I lived in Boston for 18 years and then TX for 28 years. No where have I been has the drivers been worse than Seattle. Just awful.

seattledyna

"Sorry but I disagree- Seattle has the worst drivers. I lived in Boston for 18 years and then TX for 28 years. No where have I been has the drivers been worse than Seattle. Just awful."

one of the reasons I dont live there anymore!!!

enough stories to fill several pages on this thread :angry:

JamLazyAss

Quote from: meffamike on January 09, 2009, 09:48:46 AM
Quote from: 4DWUDS on January 09, 2009, 09:24:09 AM

Sorry but I disagree- Seattle has the worst drivers. I lived in Boston for 18 years and then TX for 28 years. No where have I been has the drivers been worse than Seattle. Just awful.

Must be you fella's never rode in the BIG APPLE . . .   :tfhat:

I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

meffamike

Quote from: seattledyna on January 09, 2009, 10:57:57 AM
"Sorry but I disagree- Seattle has the worst drivers. I lived in Boston for 18 years and then TX for 28 years. No where have I been has the drivers been worse than Seattle. Just awful."

one of the reasons I dont live there anymore!!!

enough stories to fill several pages on this thread :angry:

LOL
I am doing my best to get the heck outta dodge.

JamLazyAss-Yes I have driven in NYC. Mostly in an eighteen wheeler. Lots of fun in the garment district. Still no where as bad as Seattle. Not kidding they are brutal here.

03rdkng

I don't know which city/state has the worst drivers but in Longview Texas U can make a U turn anywhere there is not a sign saying you can't.  DOT approved. 
I call it the U turn capital of Texas.  Somehow the locals get annoyed when I tell them they can't drive.

northbrun

NYC has to be the worst.... was ridding down the henry hudson which had been closed to allow some 4000 bikes go to ground zero when this cab got onto the highway,,, he, being frustrated with the speed (or lack of) of the parade, decided to just push his way through the line of bikes, actually comming in contact with one of them.... last i saw of him he was Quickly slowing to a stop, compleatly surounded by about 15 very angry bikers.....I wonder if he made it?