May 09, 2024, 08:23:13 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Jessie James to be on Trumps' Celebrbrity Appentice

Started by pan64, January 11, 2009, 06:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pan64

January 11, 2009, 06:12:00 PM Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 07:04:22 AM by CraigArizona85248
Jessie James is going to be on the show along with Clint Black, Dennis Rodman, Andrew Dice Clay  and others:

Should make it interesting....

HDRDR

I think I will pass....gas and have another beer. :dgust:

Flat Dog

tacojunkie

Hey I like Clint Black, and I almost went, fist city w/ the dice man in the las vegas hd parking lot,(respect issue).

Richard Till

Black Jack

I couldn't watch that show with Trump but I remember "The Diceman" from about 20 years ago. He was one crude MF tho. I had wondered what had happened to him. He was huge ...and then he was gone.
'95 Fatty '02 E-Glide
HTT 7/7/03

JTFXSTC

When I checked that link it started to open window on top of window and would not stop duplicating until I shut the PC down. McAfee did not flag a virus so I don't know what happened. Be careful

CraigArizona85248

I removed the link to prevent any possible problems for someone.  If anyone is really interested, they can go to Google and look for "Apprentice Jesse James" and I'm sure they'll find a lot of info.

-Craig

RK101

Pan 64 Thanks for the warning. DonaldTrump,Dennis Rodman,Jesse James,and Dice Clay all on one show I'm sure would make me want to throw up. There's a lineup of nitwits if I ever saw one. Topped off buy a slug named Donald Trump who's favorite line is "Your fired". Great television for sure.
Do not take life too seriously.  You will never get out of it alive.  ~Elbert H

CndUltra88

I wonder if Rodman is going to wear a dress???
But, alas I am sure there will be a few people who will want to watch this episode.
I like Reality Televsion, Like COPs' and AMW and stuff, You never know whos mug shot your going to see on the One eyed monster LoL
I hope Spring is not to far away if this is all that is on TV.
Cheers and Ride Safe.
Rob
Infantryman Terry Street
End of Tour April,4,2008 Panjwayi district Afghanistan

Rusty Steel

Trump is a true waste of flesh.. his daughter ain't bad looking though.
If it ain't broke... Fix it until it is.

Fugawee

Jesse James I will give the credit He deserves for being a great metal fabricator, ingenious, and married to one of My personal favorite female celebrities. The rest of them are a bunch of arrogant, self-centered a*sholes in My opinion. I wont be watching.

Phu Cat

I'll give ya 2to1 that one of those guys slugs Trump before it's all over.  MAYBE I will watch.  Are Trump's ratings slippin?

PC
Too much horsepower is almost enough.

Clintster

Last I heard Jesse was at the County Fair hawking his WalMart clothing line.  Reality TV at it's best/worst, who cares...
Drive fast, take chances

Flat Dog

Ape_do

For some reason, my Tivo recorded an old episode of Monster Garage, so I started to watch it. Man, Jesse is such a tool that he makes Billy Lane look cool.

Midnight Toker

They both should be hung by their nut-sack. JMHO...
Something witty placed here.

tireater

I am/was a big monster garage fan...I did several spider web projects after seeing his shop...
My favorite episode was when he brought in the old school metal gods to chop and channel...

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
Ride it...Break it...Fix it...Repeat...

Ultrashovel

Speaking of Jesse James, one of his West Coast Choppers bikes was just sold on the Barrett-Jackson auction. It was a nice black chopper with a 121 cu in Ultima engine. Lots of chrome and all of the standard chopper features, including a rigid frame, beautiful chrome-plated spoked wheels and a belt drive primary.

The announcer mentioned that it cost the owner $55K.......it sold for $16K! Some loss, eh? I admit tha tBarrett-Jackins is mainly a car venue, but 16K is pitiful for something that cost that much. You couldn't buy all of the parts for 30K. If you like choppers, someone got a deal.

Flat Dog

$55k and they didn't at least use an S&S? Not that Ultimas don't get the job done well, but still...

Like the man's tat says, " Pay up, sucker!"

Ultrashovel

Quote from: Photo John on January 15, 2009, 04:02:11 AM
$55k and they didn't at least use an S&S? Not that Ultimas don't get the job done well, but still...

Like the man's tat says, " Pay up, sucker!"

I think it was an Ultima. It said Ultima on the air cleaner. In any case, it had all quality components on it. The buyer got a deal, IMHO.