May 03, 2024, 05:58:48 PM

News:

Easyriders bike show, Sacramento

Started by seattledyna, January 13, 2009, 05:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seattledyna

Who all is going?

only six cities this year?   Pomona and Sacramento look like the only west coast shows.

http://www.easyridersevents.com/

we are going Saturday, anyone know if its free parking for bikes?

apes

parking is free just find a spot on the street or side streets,

hdjax2

I'll be on the lookout for you Mike. Gonna try to be there in the early afternoon. JAX :wink:
Stuck in Lodi, Ca

littlefrank

I'm in. I'll ride along with HDJax. And by the way Seattledyna, how do you like the weather here?

apes

I'm just 17 miles north of Sac in Woodland and my tomatoes are blooming again, infact, this year they never died back

seattledyna

apes, yep, this winter has been better than most NW summers!

02roadcling

:angry: Well when I die and go to hell then I'll be warm, lmao.

cling
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

madskillsjc

Check out the guys from Led Sled Customs, cool guys building some cool rides.

seattledyna

January 17, 2009, 06:00:52 PM #9 Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 09:37:44 AM by seattledyna
Good show, LOTS of people, lots of bikes!

weather was excellent! blue sky and warm temps, parking was free on the streets where you could find a spot...again, LOTS of bikes, no hassles, everyone stayed cool, zero shake down going thru the doors...that was nice, up in the NW they pat you down, girls have to dump out their bags etc.

Of course there were lots of show bikes and "easyrider" type girls to...uh. look at as well

saw this guy with his girl on this old school chopper trying to find a place to park that long scooter

the long and winding line!

ok, this was just too odd

I didnt see anybody buying these! lol

and of course...

softailwins

January 17, 2009, 09:54:46 PM #10 Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 10:42:41 PM by Fatboy_SirGarfield
a few more...

seattledyna

to bad we missed you Joe,

Jaffe looked like he was a bit desperate to sell bagger accessories, he didnt have half the attitude as when I met him a few years ago.  Things must be tough for the production chopper builders!