May 03, 2024, 03:51:31 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Howdy from N.E. PA.

Started by wrongpaw, November 04, 2008, 11:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrongpaw

Wrongpaw here. Live in the Pocono Mtn. region of Pa.
Glad to see this continuation of HTT.
Regards,
Mike.

RK101

Do not take life too seriously.  You will never get out of it alive.  ~Elbert H

No Problem

HELLO I LIVE IN SUSQUEHANNA COUNTRY, ANYBODY ELSE BESIDES ME STILL RIDEING UP HERE GETTING THAT LAST FIX BEFORE THE SNOOOOW FLIES   BE SAFE @ RIDE ON

mark61

Central Pa. here and still out now and then.

mark61

TooLow

Hi all,  I am from the Harrisburg area. goo to see a bunch of other PA people around the site.  TooLow.

PA_BOB

Howdy from potter county Pa
  ever ride up north

wrongpaw

Pa_Bob,
  Spent a lot of time Hunting in Potter.  My daughter goes to
college at Lock Haven U. in Clinton Co. Potter is definitely
"Gods Country".

Wrongpaw

PA_BOB

not Gods country !!    we can't find 3 wise men and 1 virgin

sorry   had to do it. But it is good hunting and it is almost time for bear
            pa bob

1JITSU1

Hi to PA. Saturday 11/8/08 my wife and I are going to ride to harrisburg
to a antque motorcycle show and swap meet at the
Farm Show Complex.  Do any of you know if thats a big swap meet.
1JITSU1

mark61

Do any of you know if thats a big swap meet.
1JITSU1

None of the swap meets there have been "big" last 10 years or so. Big one is out in Ohio at the AMA meet.

mark61

SmittyDavidson

Pa Bob,
I grew up in Shinglehouse, you live anywhere near there?

Smitty

Pig Daddy

Live in NY not far from Poconos.  Beautiful up there

D3bikes

November 09, 2008, 11:49:40 AM #12 Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 11:52:04 AM by D3bikes
Welcome, from the Catskills.  I just got in here today.  Still trying to naviagate this place. :sswim: :sswim: Hey there Pig Daddy, not far from you at all.

blacknchromehd

York Pa here....about 4 weeks ago we did a run from York to OCC.thu the Delaware Water Gap area and also Jim Thorpe...great roads...nice places to eat and traffic not to bad unless you count the NJ drivers...Had a great time up there...saw the OCC place...good diner to eat and drinks with friends..who could ask for more...

Bill

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
If you own one you should ride it...not polish it..not look at it...ride the dam

chief-z

south central on the MD. line near 83. 17 miles south of the final assembly plant. regards, CHIEF-Z
YORK COUNTY, PA. NEAR THE MD BOARDER

mark61

Quote from: chief-z on November 14, 2008, 10:20:05 AM
south central on the MD. line near 83. 17 miles south of the final assembly plant. regards, CHIEF-Z

That put you close to New Freedom? Spent a summer at the CMA  camp there back in 1975.

mark61

FLHRI_2004

I'm from east central PA, the Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton area.  I was a member of the old HTT since 2004 but didn't post that much.  I'm glad to see a lot of familiar posters here.
My Ride: Road King

chief-z

mark61, close...about 5 miles east.
YORK COUNTY, PA. NEAR THE MD BOARDER

Panzer

Another S.E. Pa. member checking in. (Chester County)
Better late then never
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

Scramjet

STEELERS SUCK.

Not really, just a jealous Browns fan.

B
07FLHX 107", TR590, D&D, 109HP/112TQ
06FLSTN, 95", SE211, Cycle Shack 91HP/94TQ

Puzzled

Quote from: wrongpaw on November 04, 2008, 11:20:20 AM
Wrongpaw here. Live in the Pocono Mtn. region of Pa.
Glad to see this continuation of HTT.
Regards,
Mike.

I'm in your back yard, Stroudsburg here! :teeth:

Puzzled

Quote from: 1JITSU1 on November 05, 2008, 02:56:36 PM
Hi to PA. Saturday 11/8/08 my wife and I are going to ride to harrisburg
to a antque motorcycle show and swap meet at the
Farm Show Complex.  Do any of you know if thats a big swap meet.
1JITSU1

I hit that show. It was like most of them that I have been to this year, disappointing. Here are the pics of the show.

http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z238/mlcorrell/Harrisburg%20Nov%202008/

Puzzled

Quote from: blacknchromehd on November 09, 2008, 04:49:19 PM
York Pa here....about 4 weeks ago we did a run from York to OCC.thu the Delaware Water Gap area and also Jim Thorpe...great roads...nice places to eat and traffic not to bad unless you count the NJ drivers...Had a great time up there...saw the OCC place...good diner to eat and drinks with friends..who could ask for more...

Bill

You went right by my place! :teeth:

Puzzled

Quote from: FLHRI_2004 on November 15, 2008, 06:48:08 AM
I'm from east central PA, the Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton area.  I was a member of the old HTT since 2004 but didn't post that much.  I'm glad to see a lot of familiar posters here.
I was down in Allentown on a regular basis a few years ago before all of the carp at Bananna Joe's. This past summer we just wandered around hitting mostly cruise nights in Scranton and Wilkes Barre.