May 09, 2024, 06:23:04 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Hi From the UK

Started by Mack1215, November 14, 2011, 02:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mack1215

Hi Everyone
I have just bought my first Harley (2003 Heritage Softale TCi anniversary model). It's only taken me  -- er 40 years to get here. I can thank Peter Fonda for lighting the spark. Been riding jap cruisers for may years. Now I feel like i've come home.
I was reccomended this site by a freind and it really looks great. Looking forward to having some great conversations with you all.
Ride safe

10   10  till we do it again

HogBag

G'day Mack1215
Welcome to the forum.

Panzer

A big welcome from across the pond in the USA.
We have a gab session every Thursday night in the shed....free beer too, don't dress fancy. :hyst:
Join us won't you? :fish:
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

Buttman1000

Howdy from the home of the Pittsburgh Steelere!!!

Buttman1000

Quote from: Panzer on November 14, 2011, 04:34:14 PM

A big welcome from across the pond in the USA.
We have a gab session every Thursday night in the shed....free beer too, don't dress fancy. :hyst:
Join us won't you? :fish:

I have heard that they even have the heavy dark beers for free that I prefer.  Guiness Stout on draft!!!!!!! :smilep:

Panzer

November 15, 2011, 04:36:54 PM #5 Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 04:40:06 PM by Panzer
This is gonna be fun.
There's an echo in here.
Dark beer for all :beer: :beer:

Buttman is "rearing" to go.
Welcome Mack, but hold on tight this is a rough crowd.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

Mack1215

Hi Ya'll
I can take it if you can.
Thanks for the great welcome.
Looking forward to chewin the fat and getting some of my million questions answered.

As for Guinness -- can't stand the stuff (lol) Much prefer JD and coke

MadMaxUK

Hi Mack,
              I've been using this site for years .. It's a great place for learning .. Where abouts are you in the UK?

Mack1215

I am down in the south west near Bath.
How about you

MadMaxUK

I'm based up in Lincolnshire ...

harleywern

A warm welcome from Germany.
Ride safe
Werner