May 03, 2024, 10:31:01 PM

News:

OT Can't ride....?

Started by tireater, January 15, 2009, 08:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tireater

Ride it...Break it...Fix it...Repeat...

Dennis The Menace

My favorite Seger song of all time--I listen to it often on the bike.  David Mann captured it better than anyone, IMO.  Thanks for sharing this, Tireater.

menace

BaggerRed

Can't ride here either........ -9 this morning  :cry:  Thanks for the video tireater, can't wait for March to get here!
I only look stupid, 'cause it works!!

Phu Cat

Ya, it's too cold for me to ride, but not too cold to get me fired for a video that has topless women in it!  I like that stuff as much as any other guy suffering from testosterone poisoning, but the company I work for is real funny about that stuff.

PC
Too much horsepower is almost enough.

CraigArizona85248

January 16, 2009, 05:41:02 AM #4 Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 05:44:06 AM by CraigArizona85248
I'm diggin' the video.  But I'm diggin' this just as much... ;D

tireater

Craig...It looks like your weatherman has an easy job.... :up:
Ride it...Break it...Fix it...Repeat...

Dennis The Menace

Craig, with all due respect....you suck!!!!  lol....just joking brother....man, that is perfect riding temps.

But, we do have sunshine and 50-60's next 5 days in Denver area, so I took today off to try and get in 100-150 miles.  Gotta go pay my homage to Mr Sun.  lol

menace

CraigArizona85248

Menace,

Last week we were seeing highs in the 50's/60's so maybe you'll see 70's next week  :teeth:
Enjoy your riding!  I wish I could get away from work and enjoy this weather.  I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

-Craig

Bigs

Great slide show and music. Bob Segar has been one of my favorites since the 70's. Thanks.
   Bigs

MrClean

These are the facts according to my opinions.

seattledyna

very nice!...RIP David Mann

That song came on the other day as I was at the end of the driveway headed for a ride....perfect timing!  cranked it up and headed north into the hills...good ride!

Panzer

Stop using the home heating oil in the beast and that won't happen.   :smilep:
I know the economy is bad but................lol
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

mark61

I get a message saying "unexpected error being reproted to myspace" when I try to play that.

mark61

Bigs

This is a link to the David Mann pictures. It makes me want to go out and ride even though I would probably freeze my ba!!s off.
http://home.att.net/~knucklehead-47/dmann.htm

whitebagger1

Best music David Mann art colaboration I've seen. Excellent work. Loved it. Have read all of the Easyriders mags that those centerfolds were in.
Seat Doctor