May 03, 2024, 06:56:36 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Vicrory Core

Started by truck, January 16, 2009, 01:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truck

Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

mark61

A new rigid frame ride.   Got to be a proctologist's early retirement dream!

:hyst:

mark61

Reddog74usa

I think it looks radically different in a stricktly bisiness kind of way. Times are tough. i wish them "an American company" great success.
RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT

Blockhead80

African Mahogany seat on a hardtail frame. :wtf:

ramcr913

Haven't seen the Core. I just sold a Victory, I had a 1999 V92C. It was one of the original numbered bikes- 600 of 1500. Fuel injected, never missed a beat in 9 years. All I did was change the oil and filters, and replaced the clutch cable once. I hope they stay in business, I may buy another one someday.

96flhpi

Um, it says CONCEPT vehicle, no?  Wouldn't you assume, like most concept cars, that some features may make their way into production, but the bike as a whole will not?

tireater

I'm feeling it...Does it do stoppies...?
Ride it...Break it...Fix it...Repeat...

Panzer

Proctologist's dream..............like in hemorrhoids??     Comfy looking seat
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

hunter

January 16, 2009, 07:24:36 PM #8 Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 07:31:33 PM by hunter
I'm a little tired of concept bikes that have no concept that many states require things like fenders and mirrors.  Even a Deluxe looks like a modern savage without those required safety parts.  And what's with the low forward bars and the foot...whatevers that don't even make it behind the crank?

This riding position makes the OCC boys look like they're building LazyBoyBikes.  I mean, really, you'll look like a jackknife going down the road.  If it's the stance of the bike they're going for, at least have the courage to move the pegs back to sportbike territory.  The only people that deserve to have to ride it are those that Obama is going to release from Club Gitmo.  It should ride real quiet what with your knees covering your ears.

That said, I absolutely love the color...same as my '72 Mach I.

HroadhogD1

That thing is ugly, almost as ugly as the Vision that Victory makes.

FSG

TooLow

better looking than that Buttugly dresser that came out with the other year.  It kinda looks like they took some ideas for the seat-rear from the rocker ?  Just dont look like something I would like to put a bunch of miles on, but to each his own.   TooLow.

Big Dan

I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of this make it into production. Yamaha is selling their Raider like crazy. Honda is coming out with a similar bike. A lot of this looks like "test bed" material to me. Notice the "hardtail" section is bolt-on. I've a sneaky suspicion that the main frame/engine cradle will see the light of day (without the hardtail). Or... I'm full of it.
Never follow the Hippo into the water.

iconicbikesrider

Nice looking bike. Radical look. Please go and buy one and give us a report. 3.5 Gallon's tank?
Lots of durables bikes out there. How many bikes has Yamaha sold of their Raider models yet? Just wondering.
What's the total bikes built by Victory yearly? Just wondering.
I think H-D total bikes production will be 350Ks this year, but who knows as the economy has not hit bottom yet.
H-D, to protect MSRP and believe or not our own bikes resale value, they keep shrinking the bikes output projections...
Riding Iconic motorcycles Made In USA.

FSG

What about a few sketches of the Honda Fury ......

Sonny S.

Concept or not, I think it looks cool. Actually, it's the only Victory I've ever seen that I thought that about.
Still don't like the looks of their engines though

LT611

Go here and you can see what the other's are up to,www.motorcycle.com,info on the Fury,Victory Core and many others.