May 03, 2024, 03:01:44 PM

News:

Buyer Beware- Dream Rides Inc.

Started by Tre_11 FLHX, January 16, 2009, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tre_11 FLHX

January 16, 2009, 03:50:57 PM Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 04:12:55 PM by mzodarg
Purchased a complete set of Handle bars for my 09 UC - Cycle smith 13" complete for ABS.

Bottom line- the company "Dream Rides Inc" based out of California, is full of "Potty mouth".  Gave me the run around (bogus tracking numbers)for the better part of a week, and then told me today that they shipped my order to the wrong address, asked me if I could wait until they got them back.  :wtf: I told them to refund my money and they wanted my credit card number again.  Needless to say I told them that I would get it refunded thru my credit card company by filing a dispute.  Filed the dispute and Money was credited 10 min after I got off the phone with this so called company!

I am hoping that maybe they are an HTT member.

Dont want anyone else to experience what I went thru.  Now I need to piece this together myself. Oh boy, can't wait!

Mike
11 103 FLHX-TW555 cams,10.5:1, FM 2-1-2 ex, FM heads, VPC, JP mufflers, PV tuner

June2017

Thanks for the heads up !  I hate a bad company ! 

Panzer

Way to go, smart move on your part.
They probably wanted your card number again so they could charge you twice without looking up your file again. (if they had one)
Report them to the BBB after you sort it all out.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.