May 03, 2024, 04:29:39 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

(Downtime)Chillin on a chillie night

Started by Reddog74usa, January 16, 2009, 06:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reddog74usa

It's around 8 F degrees here in cecil county Md. so I decided to look around and found an old vcr tape from 1984 with videos on it from MTV. it includes some old stuff from Cream "strange Brew", ZZ tops with the spinin fury gitaurs a full lenght 38 special concert with som e other cool stuff like a Roger walters video that has an old Iron Head Sporty bustin through a bill board and all kinds a of great stuff The bosses Born in the USA Meloncamps small town and all, right now I'm watchin Randy Newman cruisin around with a fine redhead in a 56 buick convetible singin about lovin LA.. I just stoked up the ol coal boiler and got me a case of coldies and a good woman to git me through the chiillienesses. Time is a changin for all of us but it ain't all that bad for this lo biker tonight anyways. Heres to a great 09 ridin season to all my Bros and Sisters on HTT.  :smiled: :beer: :up:
RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT

Kevin

January 16, 2009, 06:54:59 PM #1 Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 06:59:24 PM by Kevin
Killer post Red Dog!!! Same to you bro!  :beer: :smiled:

Your day dreaming about that 113" will get you through without skipping a beat. The sky will be a different color every time you fire it up!
107" by Hyperformance
R&R St. 5 heads
R&R 615's & cam plate R&R roller rocker

Panzer

Nice thoughts Red, keep the home fires burning
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

Reddog74usa

Thanks Bros. Ol George Therogood just rode up on an Iron head sporty with his Gituar strapped to hte sissy bar pullin up to a bar singin about drinkin alone. It's just cool to check out and actually see how times have changed. Have to say folks ain't changed just the times and attitudes.
RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT

Clintster

It is 0 here in NE Ohio and I am doing the fork seals, with new tubes this time, redo.  Rocking to some old Free in the garage.  Doing Winter maintenance, three more months to go.  No beers, this medicine no can do, but we're chillin me and the Big Blue Machine.  Daydreaming about Grumpy's beach photos, Key West should be warm.  As warm as you'll get on the Eastern Seaboard.  High tomorrow 17...
Drive fast, take chances

Bigs

3 deg. here in York, PA. Not exactly riding weather.
   Bigs