May 02, 2024, 04:34:27 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Damn near done!

Started by jerite, January 17, 2009, 01:47:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerite

January 17, 2009, 01:47:08 AM Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 04:04:16 AM by jerite
Hey ya'all-
Spent another Friday eve drinking coffee and working on the sled! It was worth it though, got her almost all done!
Jer
White pic-how I bought her in Nov
Black pic-fruits of my labor..with a twist

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
Less is more....let's keep it simple!

neten-o

And very nice too J ....Rich. :up:

76shuvlinoff

Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway

tbickle22

Looks good Jer ! Gotta love flat black scooters. :smilep:
JD
JD

Rodney_C

nicely done man, wished I would have went with flats instead of my colors , oh well maybe next time

jimrookie

Looks good, you have inspired me to drink some coffee maybe I can finish
my 75

jerite

Thanks for your responses all! I tell you what, Friday night I wasn't going to go out to the garage. It had been a long brutal cold week at work here in Il and I was wiped. At 9:30 I got a 2nd wind and put on some hills bros and got after it. At 4 am when I finally mounted the seat and stepped back I was so stoked that I couldn't fall asleep until after 5am. And i had been up since 4 am for work on friday. Pretty good feeling to step back and see the vision of months before come to life and to know I did all the work right here in my garage. I believe that defines "biker". Hope that is inspirational.
Jer

neten-o

Two right mate... you don't need any one to tell you ..Rich. :up:

HV

Nice Job Jer ... :up:.. my 83 is still a work in progress but at least yours is ready to ride... bet you cant wait for Spring!! Mine should be ready when I get back from my trip in Mar ...
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

jerite

February 01, 2009, 04:07:25 PM #9 Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 05:50:40 PM by jerite
Heys guys-
Fired her up yesterday and she sounds great! Nothing better sounding then a shovel!!!
Cant wait for things to melt off round here.
Jer
P.S.-
3 cold showers later and still haven't knocked down the woodie!!!!