May 05, 2024, 06:41:03 AM

News:

Don't boycott Myrtle Beach Rally

Started by mokeypoole, January 20, 2009, 02:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tireater

Ya gotta love selective enforcement...Just the wick twisters...Just the patchers...Just the choppers....
Trouble is...they eventually get around to you...and then the testilying begins and your luck ends... :down:
Ride it...Break it...Fix it...Repeat...

Faast Ed

QuoteEven the city cops have said that they're not gonna pull people over for loud pipes if you're just riding, only the idiots who want to sit at the light and keep twisting the wick.

They interviewed every cop?   
≡Faast Ed>

Glenn W

FWIW, Where I live in Wisconsin was at -18° last week, hadn't been on a vacation in a long time and my fiance had a week of time share trade to use up by the end of Feb. There was an opening in MBeach. I'm typing this from Kissimmee FL :smiled: No reason for me to visit MBeach by jet if they don't want me by bike :wink:
"Give your bike a Woody" www.woodysfairings.com

les

Darn.  I was planning on going this year.  Looks like Myrtle Beach is now a "never again" on my list.  That's too bad.

mayor

Quote from: mayor on January 20, 2009, 07:27:00 PM
This year will be our 8th in a row, and probably our last. 

well, I cancelled my reservation on Friday.  My wife and I was the only ones left from our group, so we decided to go else where.  Looks like we're going somewhere new this year. 
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions