April 27, 2024, 04:35:32 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Allo from England

Started by Tomo, January 26, 2012, 01:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomo

January 26, 2012, 01:36:29 PM Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 12:01:37 AM by Tomo
Hi I'm Tomo from Oxford UK. Picked up a '97 Evo Fatboy 2 years ago, best thing I ever did.( Total obsession !) Currently running Edelbrock heads, HSR 42 and a 2 into one with BSA Goldie silencer. Got some sort of mildly spicey cam in there too, but i've no idea what it is yet ! Stumbled on this forum following a link from our HDRCGB forum, liked the high octane tech content, so I signed up.

All the best from over the pond.
Man who uses dick for compass, very often loses way.

HV

Welcome to HTT Tomo !! enjoy   :up:
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

BlackSpecial

Welcome!!

How do those Brit babes treat Harley riders? :chop:
2014 FLHXS,561-1 cams,JWP heads,TTS,Ness a/c,Jackpot 2-1-2 pipe,Crushers

Tomo

Thanks, yeah its terrible here, I have to beat them off with a stick just to get to my bike :wink:

MadMaxUK

Tomo .. Welcome to the best forum on the Net ... I'm up in Lincolnshire .. Been on here years now, no need to go anywhere else!

Uncle Rod

Welcome Tomo, Chepstow S,Wales here, My daily first chore for many years is to click on to Harley Tech Talk, very informative, very funny and very friendly.
Regards Rod.
Im not as good as I once was but Im as good once as I ever was.

Panzer

Quote from: Tomo on January 26, 2012, 11:58:30 PM
Thanks, yeah its terrible here, I have to beat them off with a stick just to get to my bike :wink:

That does it, I'm moving to the UK.
Welcome Tomo
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

Tomo

Thanks for the welcome, already seen some very useful stuff on here. Great Forum, Thanks.