May 08, 2024, 09:47:41 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Can girls play too?

Started by TaraLynn, February 02, 2012, 08:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaraLynn

Hi! From what I've seen, this is a great forum full of great knowledge, I'm excited to be a member!

I may be 'just a girl' but I think I'll fit right in with the boys here.

Thanks For letting me play!  :wink:

☆,.-~*’¨¯¨’*·~-.¸-(★ TaraLynn ★)-,.-~*’¨¯¨’*·~-.¸☆

02rk4cruzin

ViennaHog

Welcome to the forum. Lots of great people here and just one thing. Stay away from them shed boys............

HV

Welcome to the Group Tara !  ..if any one gives you problems let me know..  :wink:    :bike:
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

CaptMike

Somebody left the Shed door unlocked.

Tara you have to answer some questions before you can play.

1. How many cylinders does Big Twin have?

2. How many Valves does a Big Twin have?

3. Can you kick start a Stroker?

4. What's a Jocky shift?

5. Name five different H-D engines?

6. What's "Toe Jam"?

7. What's a BMFH?  (Leave out the "F", please)

8. What's your favorite pistol?

9. Do you like Girls?

10. Do you promise not to tell anyone?

Sometimes we throw bricks, please don't be offended and no tears.  I'll score your Exam.   Just post the answers here and mail $287.29 to  my P.O. at Horry County, SC. (Yes, Cash.)
1957 Pan, 1997 Black Betty Bobber, 1998 RoadGlide
Pogo Stick

War Horse

Heck yeah, come right in an play....  :wink:

Dont worry about the shed boys, I gotcher back...  :teeth:

Really , its a great forum and we keep it tight in the tech areas. Welcome !
A clear conscience is the sign of a fuzzy memory

Panzer

Hi Tara and welcome,
Pay no mind to the caption by my avatar.
May I invite you to our club house for a VIP tour?
As my guest of course. :wink:
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

TaraLynn

Well, it's been a busy week and some days. But finally got a chance to get back here.

First off, what the hell is a "Shed Boy"? Sounds like a nice way of saying he's hack!

@cruzin, I'm about 1400 miles of desert away in Fort Worth, TX

@HV, nobody is gonna give me a problem, but thanks  :smile: ...let me know if i give you any problems though  :wink:

@Panzer, my girls already have our own club house, sorry no boys allowed :emsad:

and Cap'n, Let's see...

1. 2
2. 4
3. I can't, but someone probably can. Compression releases would be a big help. BTW, can you stroke a kicker?
4. A gear shift setup that not only allows you to shift by hand, but also makes you look like you think you are cool and trying to be different just like all those other guys
5. knuckle, pan, shovel, iron head, evo
6. no idea
7. a tool that won't ever see my bike even if that damn axle is REALLY stuck
8. Sid Vicious
9. Do you?
10. No... In fact i'll probably make a video

Everyone else, Thanks!  :rose:

turboprop

Welcome to the forum TaraLynn, You will fit in just fine around here. -Ed
'We' like this' - Said by the one man operation.

TaraLynn

FSG

mayor

great exam answers Tara, you're going to fit right in.   :up:  my guess is you scored higher than most too  :wink:  Kudos on the Sid Vicious answer. 
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

CaptMike

Quote from: TaraLynn on February 11, 2012, 09:24:25 PM
Well, it's been a busy week and some days. But finally got a chance to get back here.

First off, what the hell is a "Shed Boy"? Sounds like a nice way of saying he's hack!

@HV, nobody is gonna give me a problem, but thanks  :smile: ...let me know if i give you any problems though  :wink:

@Panzer, my girls already have our own club house, sorry no boys allowed :emsad:

and Cap'n, Let's see...

1. 2
2. 4
3. I can't, but someone probably can. Compression releases would be a big help. BTW, can you stroke a kicker?
4. A gear shift setup that not only allows you to shift by hand, but also makes you look like you think you are cool and trying to be different just like all those other guys
6. no idea
8. Sid Vicious
9. Do you?

I'd been wondering about you.  I was thinking, "Did she go to the Police or What"?  I thought you came to have some fun and exchange some knowledge.    Lets see...   Test Results?    2+4=6, minus the Compression Mistake.  Stroke a Kicker... Not me, I've had to Kick Start a couple of Wenches though.   On #4 Only if you have an non-original jockey shift, I'll agree.  #5, good.  #6. I guess you get Pedicures?  You've never dug that chunk of crap out from under a toe nail and smelled it?  Come on, tell the Truth now?  Hammers,  very important tools.   #9. Sheet Yea.  #10. If we've just taken out some Taliban scum and they got Pissed On please don't show the videos it to anyone.  There's some things that people can't understand unless they've walked in your Shoes. 

Right or Wrong answers are not important, you did well.   And I commend the guys here for not Asking To See a picture or saying nasty things.  I already know they thought it but show us your Scoot if you have a picture.   (Click on the "Attachments and other options" link and you can add pictures there.)

Welcome.

Capt Mike
1957 Pan, 1997 Black Betty Bobber, 1998 RoadGlide
Pogo Stick

Barrett

Quote from: TaraLynn on February 11, 2012, 09:24:25 PM

and Cap'n, Let's see...

1. 2
2. 4
6. no idea
8. Sid Vicious
9. Do you?

A+..

exfed12825

If your looking for Tech help, your in the right place.  :up:  If your looking for a good time your also in the right place,  :doh:

You just have to remember that there are those that will harass you  :potstir:, I'm not going to name names I'll just point..... towards the members list  :scratch:

If I were you I'd watch out for the ones that say they'll watch your back, especially if you wander into the Shed,  :smilep:
Motorcycle...Motorcycle...Motorcycle...
                  Crap still here

War Horse

HEY !!!                                :wink:
A clear conscience is the sign of a fuzzy memory

BlackSpecial

Welcome TaraLynn!  That's a great name btw! 

Are you single??  :fish:
2014 FLHXS,561-1 cams,JWP heads,TTS,Ness a/c,Jackpot 2-1-2 pipe,Crushers

rigidthumper

Welcome from the MidWest. From the looks of your first few posts, you'll not have any issues :)
MMI/Trade school grad or self taught?
Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?