May 09, 2024, 12:21:44 PM

News:

My sons new 2012 SG

Started by Tre_11 FLHX, February 24, 2012, 02:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acbacb

Very nice. Your son has a good daddy that loves him very much. Can't get much better than that.
2012 FLHX Street Glide

Tre_11 FLHX

I'm real proud of him!  Not many 24 y/o with new Harley!  Won't be doing much to it initially, maybe an exhaust and an unrestricted backing plate, filter and a tune. Maybe a a new seat and that's it.

Tre'
11 103 FLHX-TW555 cams,10.5:1, FM 2-1-2 ex, FM heads, VPC, JP mufflers, PV tuner

Tre_11 FLHX

Just brought her home.  The boy is ready to leave Japan!!

11 103 FLHX-TW555 cams,10.5:1, FM 2-1-2 ex, FM heads, VPC, JP mufflers, PV tuner

UpNComing FLHX 12'

Okay guys hahah real funny, My dad recently informed me about the "shed" and lets just say I'd rather not grow my hair out and drop the soap/walk around holding someones inside out pocket in my hand... But thanks anyway :wink:

War Horse

I think your Dad may have been at the "wrong " shed.......  :hyst:
A clear conscience is the sign of a fuzzy memory

texaskatfish

Tre' way ta GO Dad!

upncoming - THANKS for your service and sacrifice!!!!!!   :up:  :up:

we wish yall thousands of miles of smiles!   :bike:
Katfish  Vice President   Cypress Chapter BACA
RIP Jester http://bacaworld.org/

Brrrap

Tre_11,,  It seems you're still raising him right! That streetglide is a fine choice. Sean, Thanks for your service to America. Be careful and enjoy your new ride! 
82nd ABN INF B.Co.1st 508th '78-81<br />1923rd Comm Group, ATC, Kelly AFB '82-86

jclark311

Its nice to see dad and son on the same page. My son had dirtbikes when he was young, but didnt take to motorcycle riding got older. Probably a good thing, he drinks to much. I had my 5 YR old grandson at the Harley Dealer today. I left with some Evo parts, he left with a new leather coat. Maybe it skips a generation, we will see.

N-gin

Nice!
I really like street glides.
I'm not here cause of a path before me, Im here cause of the burnout left behind

Sixspeed

Quote from: UpNComing FLHX 12' on February 27, 2012, 04:35:51 PM
Okay guys hahah real funny, My dad recently informed me about the "shed" and lets just say I'd rather not grow my hair out and drop the soap/walk around holding someones inside out pocket in my hand... But thanks anyway :wink:

Welcome home (soon) and to HTT, great looking scoot you have too!
"The HAPPIEST people just make the Best of Everything"

UpNComing FLHX 12'

To all of you in the HTT for thanking me for serving my country... Please dont thank me... Before I joined the military I was going nowhere in life. If anything I owe the military and my parents for having what I have. So it is my honor to serve our country with dignity and the upmost respect. For all of those that have thanked me for my job, you are welcome. Im just doing my part. God!!!! I cant wait to get home and "ride that bike like I stole it"!!!!

-Poser Jr.

Tre_11 FLHX

:agree: That's my son, it took him longer than most to realize that there was more to life than having fun.  He was on the fast road to nowhere.  We had our differences and missed a lot of time in his teens and early twenties.

As I look back on it, he's no different than his pop's. I too had a rough teen years and then I met his mother.  Let's just say I married up and thanks to her I saw the light!!

Tre'

Rags722

Now that young man sounds like a great kid with his head on RIGHT!  However, I did 3 of my 4 years out of country and I know what it's like to be away from family for a while.... So I say THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE!

Rags
USAF '64 ~ 68
Birkenfeld Germany 65 ~ 68  ( So I missed the best years of free love, bra burning & the mini skirt..... crap!)

Dennis The Menace

Sean, its good to be humble but never minimize your service to our great country.  It takes a big man to serve in the military and make the sacrifices that we vets all have made.  Never treat it lightly, or think its anything less than the most noble calling of any man, because its not.  When we thank you for your service, we know what you have gone through, and its not trivial.

So, thank you for carrying on the tradition to serve, and for your sacrifices.  You are a good man, and I pray for you and all vets every day.  Keep up the great work.

Hope some day we can have beers with your dad and we can tell stories about how Forward Observers are superior in intellect to those FDC guys. Right, Mike?  lol

FFE!

flhs90

Congratulations Tre_FLHX and your son Sean:

Nothing wrong with a black bagger.
Ride safe guys and enjoy the new ride.
Can't think of a better way to celebrate serving our country, appreciate your service. :chop:
I'll tip a homebrewed beer to your success and service.

FLHS90
1980 FLH80, 1990 FLHS, 2006 FLSTS<br />Western Oregon

Tre_11 FLHX

QuoteHope some day we can have beers with your dad and we can tell stories about how Forward Observers are superior in intellect to those FDC guys. Right, Mike?  lol

Dennis- no you didn't...Funny guy  :wink:
All of us old Artillery guys know that the eye's of the Artillery are you forward observers and the brains were us FDC guys!   :smileo:

Mike