May 05, 2024, 05:17:34 AM

News:

A HTT Statistic.............

Started by JamLazyAss, January 21, 2009, 05:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamLazyAss

As of today, Jan 21st -

I have been logged on to the HTT Site for a total of, get this, 4 days, 5 hours, 37 minutes.
This is a great site for sure, but man, am I the only one that is spending this much time here?   :wtf:

Mamma isn't even nagging. She must know this is keeping me at home and outa trouble  :wink:  (most of the time).

Thanks again to the admin's and to the membership for making this such a great place to share info and good times  :up: .
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

Coyote

Top 10

HV®                            15d 21h 34m
Fatboy_SirGarfield       13d 3h 1m
RK101                          12d 11h 31m
trück                           10d 20h 33m
Coyote                          10d 15h 17m
Sonny S.                 10d 10h 38m
mayor                          10d 6h 31m
05FLHTC                 9d 20h 28m
fuzznut5197                8d 23h 46m
FLTRI                           8d 1h 32m

Sonny S.

I need to get a life  :dgust:

Even though I'm on here right now,  a lot of my time is because I log on, and just stay logged on for hours. That way I can come back to the PC, and check on ya'll   :wink:
For some reason a have to reenter my username and password every time I log on  :angry:

Old Crow

this place is too much fun.  I've got IE opening it as a second tab when I open IE.
This ain't Dodge City, and you ain't Bill Hickock.

CraigArizona85248

Dang it!  I'm 4 hours 9 minutes short of making the top 10.  ;D

dablaze

I am only about 15 hours, but I close it up after I finish readin, it is addictive.

Craig
Second Shift Cycle

Mike52

Quote from: Sonny S. on January 21, 2009, 05:24:25 PM
a lot of my time is because I log on, and just stay logged on for hours. That way I can come back to the PC, and check on ya'll   :wink:
For some reason a have to reenter my username and password every time I log on  :angry:

Sonny, I don't believe it works that way, the time on-line doesn't rack up if you just log on and leave the computer on the HTT page, you have to remain active. The next time you log on, notice your hours on-line at the top of the page near your name, just leave the page up and walk away from the computer for a couple of hours. When you come back, the time on-line hasn't changed much. I used to have to do leave the page up in the background at work while I actually did my job, sometimes it would be hours before I could sneak back on HTT, my time didn't go up at all.

Mike
Mike52   Tampa Bay,FL
www.harleytechtalk.net

Coyote

Mike is correct. The site watches activity in 15 min increments. If you want to accrue an hour of time on line, you must do something on the site every 15 mins. Even if that is just reading a post.

Sonny S.

Well, what can I say ?
Guess I sorta like it here   :teeth:

Ya'll know why I have to keep entering user name and password eveytime I log in ?

mayor

Man Sonny you made the top ten, you need to get a life.   :teeth:   I'm not surprised about that list at all, most of us fellows on there are from the frozen North.  We're just trying to get our fix while the riding season has slowed.    :wink:

Quote from: Sonny S. on January 22, 2009, 03:00:36 AM
Ya'll know why I have to keep entering user name and password eveytime I log in ?

there's a setting in your profile that you need to switch to remain logged in at all times. 
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

RK101

January 22, 2009, 04:23:39 AM #10 Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 04:46:39 AM by RK101
 :hyst: I guess between a broken ankle and this lousy weather I've been on here more than I thought I have. I have to tell you though, there were a couple days when I was laid up with the ankle this place is the only thing that kept me sane.
If in fact that I am sane?  :hyst:

Do not take life too seriously.  You will never get out of it alive.  ~Elbert H

harpo1313

1 day 14 hrs here,still a rookie compared to some,probly be right up there if i could sit for more than 20 minutes.anybody notice the member profile join number doesnt work anymore when you point on a members name?

rigidthumper

Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

Panzer

Ah ha.....that's the excuse I can tell the wife.
Even when I walk away to be with her, the time keep on ticking.
Shhhhhh......I know, but she doesn't.........shhhhhhhhh!
It's a man thing.........coming dear !!
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

Clintster

What's my ranking? I am into several days now.  This winter is causing me to have some serious hang time.
Drive fast, take chances

HV

Quote from: Clintster on January 22, 2009, 01:48:53 PM
What's my ranking? I am into several days now.  This winter is causing me to have some serious hang time.

Total Time Spent Online:     4 days, 18 hours and 13 minutes.
Total Posts:    231 posts
Total Topics Started:    25 topics
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

Phu Cat

Mike52 spilled the beans.  We'll see some serious time NOW!

PC
Too much horsepower is almost enough.

Coyote

Quote from: Phu Cat on January 22, 2009, 02:47:25 PM
Mike52 spilled the beans.  We'll see some serious time NOW!

PC

It can be changed to 1 min intervals! LOL

Ken R

You can get a Homer Simpson tipping-head bird to click the refresh button every couple of minutes and really log some serious time.  In 15 days, any of us could be #1.

JamLazyAss

Ok girls,

Looks like it's time for an update...

As of today Feb 9th,

I have been logged on 6 days - 0 hours - 4 minutes.

Probably still won't make the latest top ten, but then again,  :wtf:  forgot what I was gonna say.

FXDBI

Hello FXDBI  February 09, 2009, 05:52:13 PM   
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.
Total time logged in: 6 days, 47 minutes.

:smiled:

Hoist!

HeHe!!! At CVOHarley! look out boys! :nix: :wink:

Hoist!  157d 7h 23m

Hoist! :gob:
"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

JamLazyAss

Quote from: Hoist! on February 09, 2009, 04:53:51 PM
HeHe!!! At CVOHarley! look out boys! :nix: :wink:

Hoist!  157d 7h 23m

Hoist! :gob:

Well, I guess I'll be the one that has to tell ya...

This isn't cvoharley !  

mayor

February 09, 2009, 05:09:31 PM #23 Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 05:12:27 PM by mayor
well I passed that lightweight Sonny to round out the top 6......

HV®  19d 11h 44m
Fatboy_SirGarfield  19d 4h 53m
RK101  14d 14h 40m
trück  13d 18h 37m
Coyote  13d 12h 56m
mayor  12d 16h 0m
Sonny S.  12d 12h 1m
05FLHTC  11d 25m
fuzznut5197  10d 23h 12m
MaxHeadflow  10d 1h 56m

man HV, you logged 4 more days since Coyote posted a little over two weeks ago.....of course FSG logged in about 6 days in the same stretch.   :smileo:

warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

HV

HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT