May 09, 2024, 02:38:14 PM

News:

demoncycles on ebay

Started by Alvin, January 22, 2009, 03:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alvin

Has anyone had any experience with Demonclcyes on Ebay?  They seem to have a lot of items for sale, and the price is lower than expected.  Good quality or cheap junk? 

wvspike

I have delt with them several times, they do have some good deals.   Spike

97dyna

I have bought rims, rotors, chrome accessories and an oil cooler.  All good.  Fast shipment, good quality and great prices.

takwolf

I got something from them, quality was fine, fast shipping. No problems.
"RIDE WITH THE WIND"

blown alcohol

I have read a lot of negative comments on another forum. How is their ebay feedback rating?
http://hdforums.com/forum/good-or-bad-shopping-experiences-at-hdf/140447-demons-cycle-junk.html
2013 CVO Ultra

stroker800

I have bought wheel spacers from them only,,,they were the size stated and chrome seems good so far.. Price was good and shipped to Canada,,,,which is good when some others don't.
Dave

Alvin

Thanks for the information guys!  Much appreciated!!

Rusty Steel

Never a problem, dealt with those folks four times now, always good.
If it ain't broke... Fix it until it is.

Flat Dog

Ching Fong parts.

Support communism-buy cheap.

ricochet

They sell the same stuff everyone else sells like the Ultima product and many others.  From time to time they'll be the lower price.  It's either them, American or Eastern but they switch places being lowest.  Lately Eastern has been low and free freight.  That's a consideration too.  I've had good luck with all.

ricochet

motrhd

The only negative I have read on those other forums was about customer relations, some customers just can't be related to :teeth:
I have been eye balling their frames for my sweetie pie wife.
NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT

cowboy

My son & I have both delt with them & will again, me for my E Glide & son has a custom he's redoing so he's useing them a bit more then I 'am right now
cowboy 94 softail
AlvinTX

Scooter1-2putt

I bought a custom front wheel from them a few years back. 8 months ago I started to install it on my FLSTC. While torquing the brake rotor bolts I got that sick feeling when one bolt would not torque up.  :emsad: I took everything apart and looking at the brake side hub all 5 threaded holes only had around .125 material give or take .025 then the diameter of the hole opened up. The threads should be at least .800 to 1.000 deep in the hub.  :angry:  I will try to Helli coil the hub if the hole diameter is not too large other wise I'll try threaded inserts.
   The custom wheel assy cost  me around $300 and I seen ads for this style wheel selling for $1000 to $1500 so if I can fix it ( I'm sure I can ) it's still a good deal. But if I didn't know how to do this kind of work or had to pay somebody to do this I'd feel ripped off.  :cry:
   Did I complane to them?  No since I didn't get around to installing it a for a couple years after buying and I have read several complaints about them and their lack of customer service!
Z

92Fatty

I bought a set of 1 1/4 10" miniapes from them cheap. I got them there were a few blems on the bars they replied back that the blems were normal on big bars  :dgust:. Both were in a spot that can't be seen easily so i just kept them.