May 04, 2024, 07:40:31 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Wind Chill calculations?

Started by RKC03, January 23, 2009, 07:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RKC03

Was wondering if anybody had a table or such to determine what the windchill factor would be when the temperature is 30 degrees and ya have a wind speed of 105 MPH....? Ya probably wondering where the wind would be blowing that hard  :wink:  :teeth: . The answer is a national secret...  :wink: . But seriously, anyone know where the windchill table can be found? The RK wasn't satisfied with 70 this morning...and it had been jonezin' for a month now and they are talking of snow and colder weather in the near future...TIA   RKC03  :smiled:
RKC03

JamLazyAss

Found this on Google.........

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

MrClean

January 23, 2009, 10:40:59 AM #2 Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 10:42:44 AM by MrClean
Was wondering if anybody had a table or such to determine what the windchill factor would be when the temperature is 30 degrees and ya have a wind speed of 105 MPH

Wind chill would be 6 degrees.

http://www.weatherimages.org/data/windchill.html
These are the facts according to my opinions.

takwolf

There's only three degrees of cold; "COLD", "REALLY COLD", and "TOO DAMN COLD"!  :rtfb:
"RIDE WITH THE WIND"

CndUltra88

when the booger freezes before it his the pavements its cold.
Just make sure you dont try it into the wind ;)
Rob
Infantryman Terry Street
End of Tour April,4,2008 Panjwayi district Afghanistan

minnesota co

I know the forecast here for saturday is o (zero)...creating wind chills around -35 degrees . Probably not gonna go for a ride.

MNCO

04glide

This post reminds me of back in high school when I would ride to school and have to pull ice out of my hair before going to class.