May 04, 2024, 11:40:14 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

OT Gas going up again in your area?

Started by Panzer, January 23, 2009, 02:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panzer

Two weeks ago it was $1.59, then a week later $1.69.
Just got gas in the cage today @ $1.79/gal., another place $1.81.
This is S.E. Pa. gas prices.......so far.
OPEC running low on funds?? :crook:
Hold on to you pants..........here we gao again.

Went up to 52 degrees today and I saw 5 bikes on the road.
They were still all bundled up with face gear and helmets.
Colder tomorrow..........Brrrrrrrrr!
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

blk-betty

Same here in coastal SC.  3 weeks ago filled up for $1.44/gal, now lowest I can find is $1.79/gal.
Mark  '12 Road Glide Custom
Coastal SC

taz95dog

same in vegas,was @1.59 now 1.99 and a barrel of oil is still low (45.00)what is their excuse now!why do they screw us?because they can!!! :sswim:
home town va.bch., va. usn '68-'72

JamLazyAss

1.95 in Central New York State.

Still beats the hell out of that 4.27 I was paying not so long ago   :up:
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

Tollbooth

$2.09 at BP in Elmhurst Ill.
The oil companys, Ha. Well at least the oil man is out of office.
TB

tireater

$2 for 87 and $2.20 for 91 here in Santa Barbara
Ride it...Break it...Fix it...Repeat...

northbrun

And the news said crude went down to an new low last week.. things that make you go "hmmmmmmmm"

Panzer

Hmmmmmmm, I'll say.
Scratching my head on that one too.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

Sportsterboy

Regular had gone up to $1.75 a few days ago, and was down to $1.72 tonight.  I noticed this morning that crude was around $43/barrel.....don't know what it did today.  But we were as low as $1.45 2-3 weeks ago. NW Arkansas

razar

Here in Southeastern NH, I paid $ 1.42 a gallon about 3 weeks ago for regular now we're $1.69. What's up with that?  Same ole line of crap, some things never change.
Razar
USMC (69-74) 0311
03 RK Luxury Blue    02 Ford F150 HD Supercharged

Jeffd

because Queen Nancy and King Obama are at the helm and the republicans are just laying down (I guess they are afraid to look bad or something), there is no fear of off shore drilling. Just the beginning.  tax tax tax that is the new national mantra.  They will spend all your hard earned money to stimulate the economy and rely on the dribble down effect, cause there won't be enough for a trickle down so it will just be dribble down.

mayor

South-Central Western Pa was $1.85/gal regular. 

I heard that some refineries are going off line for maintenance.  That could be true, but I think Jeff had it right.  No threat of using our own oil, oil goes up.
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

Phu Cat

Too much horsepower is almost enough.

bigblock6912

03rdkng

The way our band of fools operate in Washington I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't telling the oil companies to keep those prices up we can't let these people see 99 cent gas anymore.
Supposed to be a 10-15 cent hike in fed tax on gas and diesel soon.

jimrookie

seattledyna

bought gas two weeks ago for 1.88 this week its 2.30 or so

greater Sacramento area

boooby1744

Folks are driving more again.ALso more crude is being used for fuel oil due to the cold wave .....................supply & demand..........................

Fugawee

About $1.80 a gallon for Regular Unleaded where I am in CT. More for Premiums (obviously) and Diesel is well over $2.00.

According to CBS "60 Minutes" a couple of Sundays ago...The Wall Street Traders and Brokers were to blame for the high prices, not the Oil Companies or the Arabs. Not saying I believe that, but they did report it.

Tollbooth

Same ol BS! I say and you can quote me on this. "It's just an illusion of democracy" We have no more control, over what happens in this country, than the man in the MOON!

UltraManPaul

Quote from: Tollbooth on January 25, 2009, 04:21:22 AM
Same ol BS! I say and you can quote me on this. "It's just an illusion of democracy" We have no more control, over what happens in this country, than the man in the MOON!

I'd have to agree with Tollbooth on this. The bus driver died long ago. We are all still stuck on the bus, just along for the ride until the inevitable crash!

UMP
2015 FLHTK, SE Agitator AF, SE Slip-ons, Chrome front end.