May 08, 2024, 02:18:24 PM

News:

OLD "NEW GUY"

Started by OLDSCHOOLDUDE, April 08, 2012, 08:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OLDSCHOOLDUDE

HELLO FROM TUCSON,ARIZONA..( YES, IT"S ALREADY HOT AS THE DEVIL'S BELT BUCKLE !) WAS REFERRED TO THIS SITE BY A GOOD FRIEND..

usewillow

I guess I can continue this topic as an old guy (75) new to this forum. I found it through a different Harley forum as a link. I have been doing a few up grades to my 2010 Streetglide. When I get it finished I Will post all the mods. So far it has a 103 with 50mm TBW and red band 5.3 injectors, a V&H Pro pipe 2into1 with 4 inch stepped pipes and muffler. The heads are my own design for P&P and stock size valves, a S&S585G gear drive set at 5-1/2 degrees advanced, and a ThunderMax with tuning. My computerized flow bench gives me computer readings in MS Excel with the speed (in MPH) and volume (in cu ft). So far my design has served its purpose because the speed has remained constant while the volume has increased. Anyway, does anyone know of a place to have a gear design turned? I have designed a gear setup that will (at least on paper it does) allow the rider to make mechanical changes without needing to first disassemble parts of the engine. Anyway Hi to all and I will close this see what others are doing.

FSG

Well guys a hearty welcome to both of you. 

razar

Welcome.  You'll enjoy the sharing of knowledge available on this forum.  Use the search to check out some of the threads you find interesting.
USMC (69-74) 0311
03 RK Luxury Blue    02 Ford F150 HD Supercharged