May 04, 2024, 02:50:11 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

o/t:fedor vs.arlovski,who won?

Started by taz95dog, January 25, 2009, 08:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taz95dog

i can't find anything on it.even dogpile was a blank.or i'm just a d/a,again...bill... :dgust:
home town va.bch., va. usn '68-'72

jmorton10

Fedor looked outclassed & was definitely shaky & losing the fight at first.

Then, at just over 3 minutes into the first round Arlovski came in hard with his guard down slightly & Fedor clocked him with a wicked straight right straight on the chin & knocked him out cold.

Arlovski was out before he hit the floor, he fell flat face first into the canvas & didn't move......

~John
HC 124", Dragula, Pingel air shift W/Dyna Shift Minder & onboard compressor, NOS

jmorton10

HC 124", Dragula, Pingel air shift W/Dyna Shift Minder & onboard compressor, NOS

jmorton10

That was a hell off a show, my Brother & I watched it on PPV.

Some of the prelim fights where awesome.....

~John

taz95dog

thanks john .i was going crazy trying to find out.you da man :beer:...bill...

jmorton10

Fedor cracks me up, he doesn't really look tough at all.  Hell, if he walked by you on the street you wouldn't give him a second glance (unlike Arlovsky that is scary looking)

Get him in the ring however & he's the baddest dude on the planet...... ;-)

~John

taz95dog

hey ,i understand his little brother is no slouch either,but he has some "problems "getting into the country....bill...