April 28, 2024, 10:23:55 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

List of import parts on HD

Started by stroker800, January 25, 2009, 08:40:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamLazyAss

"HD decides they want to sell bikes somewhere & they approach the foreign Government to do so ...

Canada says ok... but you have to redesign the rear brake lever & buy spokes made in Canada"

I have never considered Canada, foreign. Never have, and never will.

That's my .02 like it or not.
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

1-Lonewolf

January 27, 2009, 12:33:50 PM #26 Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:36:26 PM by 1-Lonewolf
And soon, they will be asking for a bail out from our American earned tax paying money? As far as I am concerned, if you want to sell it here, you make it here. What more needs to be said? I work for a Foreign company and I see first hand where ones loyalty goes and to them it is back home, and not here in America. I will be sure to loose my job soon, but the company still depends on our American money for there profits, yet, have no concern about not having American employees. They feel it can all be handle back to their home country. So more and more of our money leaves this Country and we wonder why we are hurting for jobs? I believe sure cost's will go up, but in turn, so will wages if all is equal and you have to make it here before you can sell it here.

Skullfork

Quote from: odotb on January 27, 2009, 05:05:48 AM
"No one could afford one"

People were able to afford them for all those years they were 100% American made.

:up: :up: