May 02, 2024, 03:49:03 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

CowPie

Started by v10ole, January 25, 2009, 12:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

v10ole

Hi anyone know what a 4 speed cowpie weighs in at. I know they are heavy but wondering what they actually weigh. Thanks Ole :beer:

vern

i just so happen to have one in my bathroom and it weighs 33 pounds with oil

v10ole

Hi man, Thanks my guess was 50 lbs. lighter than I thought. Have a good one. Ole  :up:

ramcr913

50 pounds is a big ole cowpie.
Sure would hate to run into the cow...

Hey Vern, why are you keeping a transmission in your bathroom? (I'm Ok with it, just curious)

Hillside Motorcycle

I thought everyone kept them there? :hyst:
Otto Knowbetter sez, "Even a fish wouldn't get caught if he kept his mouth shut"

Ultrashovel

Quote from: ramcr913 on January 25, 2009, 08:59:14 PM
50 pounds is a big ole cowpie.
Sure would hate to run into the cow...

Hey Vern, why are you keeping a transmission in your bathroom? (I'm Ok with it, just curious)

There was no room in the kitchan 'cause the frame and engine are in there. He sounds like a bachelor.  :hyst:

vern

i thought the bathroom would be a good place to keep the tranny, the cupboards in the kitchen are full of engine parts. i've got to get a bigger place. i'm restoring my 81 fxb as soon as i get my frame back i'll post a pic from my dinning room

Little Al

kitchen is my shop of choice.

bathroom is too small to lay out parts and they get damp from my once a week shower (needed or not)

besides, of up most importance is being close to the fridge for quick cold bottles of "stress relievers"

Little Al

pappyfreebird

wahahahahaha  vern n lil al..meyun after my own heart..wooot woooot woooot

v10ole

Ahhhh must be the good ol single life. I remember well my scooter used to be in the living room waiting for old man winter to leave. Hell I used to open the windows start it up and rev her up just to piss off my neighbors.  :hyst:

Little Al

Single is good!

lol, I love my OL, but she has her place all pretty in her way and I have mine filled with bike parts. life CAN be good!
Little Al