April 28, 2024, 08:51:23 AM

News:

01 25 Sunday the 18th +

Started by Grumpy : (, January 25, 2009, 07:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy : (

I think I'm quitting this crap.  Too many sites with links, and too many where I can post the thread.  I've got 3 for posting and 2 for pics.  It's getting to be too much!!!!!!!!!

http://grumpysrides2009.yuku.com/topic/7

G  : (

Make the Day Yours!
Ormond Beach, FL

HDRDR

Grumpy

Thanks for all you have done over the years  :beer: I don't blame you at all....I'm sure it is a hassle. But with that said, I want to thank you for all you have done for the folk's and myself! :up:

Al

JamLazyAss

Hey Grump,

The beach babe in the blue'ish bikini is hot enough to melt all of the snow in these parts  :up:

Great job.

PS:
Might be coming down in a couple of weeks. I'll let ya know as it gets closer.
Maybe we can have a quick  :beer: or two.
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

someday69

Panzer

Just another echo Grumpy..........THANKS !!
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

Fxstchewy

"I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can have the change."

Tre_11 FLHX

January 26, 2009, 02:17:42 AM #6 Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 05:06:02 PM by mzodarg
Grumpy- thanks as always- Chick in the Denim bikini is a Hotty  :smilep: except them hip bones- looks like she neeeds to eat!!!

On the topic of your frustration with haveing to link here and there.  Maybe the Admins have enough space procured to allow you to begin posting here (what everyone looks forward to on Sunday). Not sure this is doable but it would be worth the effort to ask.

What do you say Admins?  I run a server at work that hosts pictures for the Warfighters- 4TB total- been operational for 3 years and I am no where close to having a TB of information on it yet. Just a thought- Figured with every rule, there is an exception.

Regards,
Mike
11 103 FLHX-TW555 cams,10.5:1, FM 2-1-2 ex, FM heads, VPC, JP mufflers, PV tuner

harley883r

Thanks Grumpy............pics look a lot sharper on the new site.
One Day At A Time
Muskokas ON

Biscuit

Don't be a quitter Grumpy.  Maybe you could just post the info on a couple of sites...maybe that would be easier
for you.  It was in the low 50's over the weekend here too.  Made for some cold riding.
"I do all my own stunts".

shobby dobby

thanks again Grumpy  but i understand if you quit  if it is really a hassle i wouldn't want to fool with it either   if you can find a easyer way continue if not quit   

shobby dobby and way-low

onecandue

January 26, 2009, 04:56:46 PM #10 Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 04:59:12 PM by onecandue
Thanks Grumpy..It sure does bring some warmth up here on the Jersey Shore  :up:  Always look forward to the photo's.

Rusty Steel

If it ain't broke... Fix it until it is.

Clintster

Shoot em and we'll eyeball them.  Maybe do it at your leisure, don't have to do it everyweek, or at all if it is a PIA.  But when I see the photo post it really picks up the week.  Good to know somebody is out there, knees in the breeze, especially when it is 0 overnight here.  I looked at these twice already this week.  Anyhow thanks for the posts you've already shared and any others you care to do.  Thanks Man...                 Clint
Drive fast, take chances

zj1182

G:

Thanks for all the pics over time.  Your snaps always make my day.  I look at your pics, then out the window to the back yard where there's two feet of snow, and wonder why was it I thought living in NH is a good idea, LOL!.  Then I think well at least someone I know is in the wind.

zj