April 27, 2024, 02:13:45 PM

News:

updated pics on billet heads

Started by shovelbill, January 26, 2009, 07:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shovelbill

build it, bust it.....figure out why

96flhpi

Moving along, eh Bill?  Looking good.  Love the fact that he lists everthing else he's got going on that site as "the other job" though I suppose that's unfortunate news for your wallet :teeth:

shovelbill

yup, going forward 96,
that guy is at the top of the heap in machining for sure. not too many shops in either country would do this job for him at reasonable cost.  the price of these heads is quite reasonable to my thinking since they're the only ones, to my knowlege ever made. i've NEVER been one to buy a new fangled gizmo or ANY blingy "Potty mouth", but i definetly got a "jones" for these fu@kers, haha. maybe he'll have a set done to flow test and run in a few weeks. sometimes i think i'm more excited about this than Sorensen.

96flhpi

Throw 'em on top of those billet cylinders you linked to in the other thread and then onto that polished case - you won't even be able to ride the dang thing - you'll be blinded by the reflection - hahaha.

shovelbill

origionally i was going to bead blast em to make them look more 'stock like'. those cylinders can be coated too. i'm thinking a cooler running engine......still may, i got time to decide how i want to go

crazycanadian

hahah well you could always buy some mexican ported STD heads that don't flow for 1725  :hyst:

Ajayrk

100% impressive.  Makes my experience with CNC look primitive.
AJ

Sc00ter

That is some nice CNC work...

I didn't notice...who's milling machine is it?  What Manufacturer?

crazycanadian

Haaus .. or Haas..

however you spell it.

M

Sc00ter

Quote from: crazycanadian on February 05, 2009, 03:47:56 PM
Haaus .. or Haas..

however you spell it.

M

Haas... Good American made machinery!

crazycanadian

I'm a USA boy at heart.. my great grandpa came from Minnesota.. but I'm stuck up in this over regulated "Potty mouth" hole above ya... No foreign stuff for me.. Usa made stuff!

I even got an original 72 chev 1 ton dually with a factory big block option , stuffed in the shed waitin for resto..