May 02, 2024, 02:06:12 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Question for FLTRI

Started by RoadKingKohn, January 27, 2009, 07:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoadKingKohn

January 27, 2009, 07:16:48 PM Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 07:18:46 PM by RoadKingKohn
I read that you have a solution for running a dual throat throttle body with a TTS.  Is it on here?  If so what is it under?

Thank you,
Bill

sean fxd

i think he is laying low right now.  looks like he deleted all his threads and posts back to 1/17/09. 

RoadKingKohn

This is not good for me.  I have a Gerolamy TB and will be going from a dead DTT TCFI II to a TTS soon.

mayor

send him a PM.  I'd bet he'd reply. 
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

RoadKingKohn

I had looked at his profile and his email link was gone.

uglyDougly

I think the answer you're looking for is the one Bob mentioned in another thread.
  He suggested that you can 'T' together vacuum lines from both cylinder manifolds.
  I've only tried it once (tuning an S&S 124 in an '05 Dyna) and that didn't work nor did vaccum signal from front, nor rear.
  I defaulted to a 'Y' manifold and it got 15 more HP than other 'crate' 124s.

There is reason to believe that there are some old Delphi cals that were setup for separate inlets and those will actually work, however, I don't know which cals they are. Most likely they would have been created in '02 when the Touring bikes had the separate inlets and the Softails had the Delphi system.

Mike Daniels has a separate inlet S&S motor in his and swears that it works with the Delphi ECU. My only experience was much less successful.

Hope this helps.

Doug
If you don't check your work, you can assume it's perfect.

RoadKingKohn

Quote from: uglyDougly on January 28, 2009, 11:01:35 AM
  I think the answer you're looking for is the one Bob mentioned in another thread.
  He suggested that you can 'T' together vacuum lines from both cylinder manifolds.
  I've only tried it once (tuning an S&S 124 in an '05 Dyna) and that didn't work nor did vaccum signal from front, nor rear.
  I defaulted to a 'Y' manifold and it got 15 more HP than other 'crate' 124s.

There is reason to believe that there are some old Delphi cals that were setup for separate inlets and those will actually work, however, I don't know which cals they are. Most likely they would have been created in '02 when the Touring bikes had the separate inlets and the Softails had the Delphi system.

Mike Daniels has a separate inlet S&S motor in his and swears that it works with the Delphi ECU. My only experience was much less successful.

Hope this helps.

Doug
Thanks.  I will have to look at that.

pt38

check the General Section today, 1-30-09.  You will find a post there from him that may help you out.

PT

RoadKingKohn

Quote from: pt38 on January 30, 2009, 08:47:20 AM
check the General Section today, 1-30-09.  You will find a post there from him that may help you out.

PT
Thanks

bouncingVman

If you look on FLTRI's profile.... he may have his email hidden... BUT... if you look on the bottom of the profile, there is an area that says "Send this member a personal message"... this part still works. I'd try to reach him that way. Good luck.

-BVM
"Todd"
(Northern Iowa; United States)

RoadKingKohn

Quote from: bouncingVman on January 31, 2009, 06:28:45 AM
If you look on FLTRI's profile.... he may have his email hidden... BUT... if you look on the bottom of the profile, there is an area that says "Send this member a personal message"... this part still works. I'd try to reach him that way. Good luck.

-BVM

Thanks.  I did that about a week ago and have been PMing him.  I will be talking with him on Monday after I get home from work.