May 05, 2024, 09:08:46 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Places not to go to.

Started by MrClean, January 29, 2009, 06:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twolanerider

Quote from: Hoist! on February 03, 2009, 11:16:45 AM

HeHe!!! I'll run 10 psi in the rear tire for my suspension! So stop worrying about my butthole. Better keep an eye on your own though!!! :dgust: :smileo: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

More full disclosure.  Not that flexible.  Hire folks from Jersey for such chores.  To them it looks like home.

Hoist!

Quote from: Twolanerider on February 03, 2009, 11:26:15 AM
Quote from: Hoist! on February 03, 2009, 11:16:45 AM

HeHe!!! I'll run 10 psi in the rear tire for my suspension! So stop worrying about my butthole. Better keep an eye on your own though!!! :dgust: :smileo: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

More full disclosure.  Not that flexible.  Hire folks from Jersey for such chores.  To them it looks like home.

SPEEEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

SPEW SCORE:

Site: 1
2Lane:1
Hoist!: 0

Sorry Mike, that was funnier. But agree. 42nd street used to be our cutoff! Never N of that! Now we don't go up past 23rdSt! Bloomersberg turnin the place into Disneyland!!! Bet he's got a private room w/Eisner somewhere! Just not sure who's doin who!!! :dgust: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Hoist! :smiled:
"I just want to be free! Free to ride my machine and not be hassled by the man!"

texaskatfish

Top of my "don't go there" list:

The People's Republic of Boulder Colorado.

One other would be Hempstead TX (but that was my fault - not their's)
Katfish  Vice President   Cypress Chapter BACA
RIP Jester http://bacaworld.org/

Redleg

Quote from: Panzer on January 29, 2009, 07:49:16 AM
I think this is in-line with what you posted....death?
I'm not old mind you but..............
My wife asked me the other day if I have ever thought of the "here-after".
I said sure.

I told her just the other day, I went into the garage and couldn't remember what I'm here-after".

Does that count??   :embarrassed:
Yeah Panzer that counts... :hyst:

J-Carr

Quote from: FLHTCUSE3 on February 03, 2009, 10:38:15 AM

Myrtle Beach (city of)

New Hope Pennsylvania

These places are overly biker friendly.

Gaza

Camden

Detroit

Iran

I grew up just outside of Camden.  Camden's fun.  It's like roulette with your life.   New Hope's fun too. It like roulette to see if you'll be insulted by some thing that you can't identify the gender of, just cause you ride a bike.

Now Reading's were the real actions at.  It had a per capita murder rate that beat Camden, Detroit and NYC a few years ago.  Of course it's a few thousand short of being big enough to make any kinda list but it used to be a scary place.  My mom used to have an office in "downtown" Reading.  A few houses down from her somebody got decapitated, and they placed the head on a body part that really shouldn't be described in a family forum and wrote redrum on the walls in the guys blood... Ala the shining.  See.  Camden's a piece of cake.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Nemo Dresser
Auburn, PA