May 05, 2024, 07:19:31 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

OT: Black Lab ODOR - Any Idea's

Started by JamLazyAss, January 29, 2009, 10:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florida Marine

Quote from: JamLazyAss on February 06, 2009, 03:20:32 PM
Yes I do.

Seems we could do his anal glands, but that's not the real source of the problem.

What is, is the neighbor's rottie.
When the lab pup goes out to do his business, he will on occasion stop and visit the neighbor's dog.
The rottie is a large, unfixed, dominent male.
Being dominent, he marks (pee's) on the pup to express his dominence.
The pup plays with him, rolls around, and basically ends up smelling like a toilet.

For approx one week, he has not been near the rottie.
Sure enough, for approx one week, NO SMELL.

The main Vet at the animal hospital figured this out.

Amazing huh?

that was way to easy, you need to do something that costs money - otherwise its not fair...   Hell, we drive by the vet and get a $300 bill.
Wow - can't fit it in 80 characters...

JamLazyAss

Guess it helped having a daughter thats a Vet Tech and works at an animal hospital.
Gotta tell ya, it feels good not having to shell it out for a change as you mentioned.   :potstir:
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

Superheat9

My dog lives in the house with me. men put on the rubber glove and get RR done.... real men don't need a glove. When I was younger my dogs lived outside but now that I am older and wiser they live inside with me.

That's right I love my dog and spoil has ass rotten. There may be a joke there....who knows

Tex_Bagger

Dude,  For the love of God,  Take your dog to a good Vet.
2016 CVO Street Glide (Black)D&D fatcat
2020 FLRT Freewheeler Trike Bone Stock