April 27, 2024, 08:19:29 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

buying parts in canada

Started by heritage2, January 29, 2009, 01:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heritage2

still trying to find a parts supplier who sells retail to the public in canada, getting discouraged. I called preston cycle and spoke to the owner  who told me that nobody was left , they have all folded up or been bought out.  also there could be a dry spell coming up in the aftermarket harley parts business overall due to the recession. the big suppliers are keeping less and less inventory on hand  to cut costs. I thought I was the only one who was having more and more stuff backordered but everybody around here is running into it lately.

Big Steve 63

Try give Howler Custom Cycle in Saskatchewan a call (306) 542-3839.  I have always had good luck from Big John :up:

tinkerman

Same here,

Keep looking for a Canadian retailer but no luck. What I don't buy from the Harley dealer I have to bring in from the States which can be a pain in the ass. By the time the shipping costs and customs get paid there are no good deals.

Tinkerman
Living on a rock out in the North Atlantic, HTT member since 8/1/2003

heritage2

does howler custom sell retail to the public?

Big Steve 63

Yes he (John at Howler) sells retail to public

CDN.RG

Quote from: Big Steve 63 on January 29, 2009, 02:36:38 PM
Try give Howler Custom Cycle in Saskatchewan a call (306) 542-3839.  I have always had good luck from Big John :up:
do they have a website?
07 roadglide ,black pearl ,113 inch motor  ,tts tuner,propipe BP, super sucker.

FSG

shovhd

How about these guy's? Never used them, but it says they're out of Toronto and Buffalo.

http://shopcccparts.ca/aboutus.htm
shovhd

gaillarry

I would prefer to buy in Canada but can't beat the prices at Zanotti's, fast shipping and great customer service

http://www.zanottimotor.com/
1992 Heritage Softail Classic
Ontario, Canada