April 27, 2024, 11:11:42 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

1st time on here! Arizona rider!!

Started by bleuknight, June 27, 2012, 08:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bleuknight

Hey folks,
Bleuknight here looking for HD info, facts, and general BS. I just traded in my 06 Ultra Classic for a 2012 Ultra Limited!! (ember red/Merlot) :up:.

Living in Arizona for 3 yrs now from PA.. no more scrapping ice of my windshield!!
Ride on, Ride a lot!! :)

garyajaz

welcome to the site
and are you getting used to the 112-113 yet?

kik

Welcome bleuknight. Lotta good info and people here.  garyajaz, Temps shouldn't be a problem, it's a dry heat, right? Unlike here in the midwest, gonna be around 102*F today and the last I saw humidity was sitting at 61%. Sitting in my office at 12:20pm and the AC is cranked it's still over 80*F in here.

SklyWag

Welcome Blueknight, We are here in AZ also. We love the head contrary to what other says, no more , ice, no more snow.  You just have to love it.

Where are you in AZ?  We are in Mesa

Panzer

Welcome again Blue,
I'm a Pa. boy here living in S.E. Pa.
We'll keep the light lit for ya. :bike:
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

bleuknight

Thanks folks,
Sklywag.. we are in Goodyear!!! and Panzer, I was in Lancaster county pa, Manheim!!! and loving the heat. Thanks for the welcomes!!! enjoy your rides and ride safe!!
Pass the word, " look twice, safe a life, motorcycles are everywhere"
Ride on, Ride a lot!! :)