April 27, 2024, 02:13:37 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

The Old HTT

Started by gobblerhuntr, November 01, 2008, 06:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobblerhuntr

Just wanted to give it a good bye thread, it served its purpose and now it is time to move on. Thanks to everyone for their help. I have made some great contacts thru this site.

chopper

Yeah, I still hate to see it actually go...  but...  life goes on.  Met a LOT of good folks through there.

yaknow, I just can't shake the feeling that just before MSN closes the doors, they're gonna offer a chance to keeo the communities open......   for a ..  er  "small fee?"
Got a case of dynamite, I could hold out here all night

76shuvlinoff

Without HTT I'd never kept the shovel for the last 15 seasons, working on a new project this winter.. another shovel based animal.  ;D  Just hope all the folks that got me this far will show up here, it's always been a group effort kinda thing.

Mark

Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway

streetglide77

This is the old HTT when everyone gets over here.

Mike52

Yeah, it's a little sad to see your favorite site for the past 8 years go away, but it's like buying a new house, time to move on to bigger and better things. I happened to remember the pics in my photo album last night, so I saved them to another album on my home computer, damn, I'm glad I remembered those!!!

Mike
Mike52   Tampa Bay,FL
www.harleytechtalk.net

CraigArizona85248

HTT isn't really a web site.  It's a community.  It's people.  MSN never made HTT great, the people made HTT great.  It will continue being great here on this new site that HV, FSG, and Coyote have worked hard to put together.  They've done a great job of communicating our new location to everyone so I think we'll see almost everyone eventually make it over here.  The old HTT had ~29,000 members.  Every now and then someone would ask how many member are active.  I think we'll find out based on how many register at the new site.  Look at this as an opportunity to do some "spring cleaning" (I hated that phrase when I was a kid  ;D )  I'm sure HTT will be everything that it was before and more.

-Craig

streetglide77

Just as i said this is the old HTT, its all about the people not the web site.

FastFLSTF

Yep, 487 members signed up already.  I like it.

Ely

Wow this is set up a lot like the Jeep forum I belong to thats cool .  Has any one thought to post on the old site about moving or saving your photos before there gone ?

Rags722

Damn, until the old site closes, I'm gonna get in a lot of trouble for all the extra time I spend on the computer checking BOTH sites!

texaskatfish

I first found this joint (that joint) while still in a wheel chair - learned one hellovva lot before I even bought Gracie and Lord knows how much since I've owned her!

I'd be willing to wager I've saved hundreds of $$$$ in the last 96,000 2 wheel miles on here.................here's hoping the HTT tradition continues!
Katfish  Vice President   Cypress Chapter BACA
RIP Jester http://bacaworld.org/

02roadcling

Why be that cheap? I've saved (and spent) thousands, lol.
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

simmz

Still a bunch of folks over on the msn HTT who don't realize that they need to re-register to get in.

simmz
Smoky Mountains Tennessee

crazy joe

Ditto  what gobblerhuntr said.

Bakon

I liked the old MSN group. Change is always hard to accept when your comfortable.
wasting time